VN Others Completed Butterfly Affection [v1.0.3] [Ray-Kbys]

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes
Aug 24, 2016
1338290481240.jpg
Yo, thanks for uploading this! I was over the moon when he announced on twitter this was going to be a vn.

What the heck!. I think I will pass because content seems small for now.
I don't think there will be content updates, man. At most there will be typos fixed, because this is a visual novel based off a doujin.
But, I could be wrong on that one.

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
After playing it, I actually really liked it. My only gripe is that from playing through it multiple times, the game is super short. I would've loved to see at the very least a timeskip to see how our unnamed protag and our xeno-love turn out. Still, really charming game overall!

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I don't know if it will be the fault of those enormous eyes with which the author has accustomed us, but.... damn it... just by looking her in the eyes you know perfectly well that she thinks without the need to speak. Beautiful.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I'm honestly kinda disappointed. I expected, nay, hoped for something more. Maybe something longer. Going by the doujin, seems the intent was to have the whole story cap off on an ambiguous note regardless of which ending. I wish I had more with which to indulge my protective and nurturing instincts, though

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
I loved it, must say I hesitated when I saw "no sexual content" bit I'm so glad I downloaded it. I will not hesitate next time just on that aspect.
Creepy as hell, but beautiful.

Lamchop

Jul 4, 2018
It was really short but honestly i enjoyed it quit a bit, I like stuff like this a lot. The creature thing is really cute and endearing to me.

Reactions: rKnight

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
this has been one hell of discussed thread over a no sexual content game, even for a small one (not that is bad)

can we stick this thread or something?

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes