VN Others Completed Butterfly Affection [v1.0.3] [Ray-Kbys]

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
well I got the happy ending and I am too scared to try for the other but over all good game, hope it gets updated

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
I thought it might gross from the screenshots, but it's not it's super cute. And now I have an "Eldritch Horror Waifu" gf :love: sweet

Reactions: Daveck

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Ray-Kbys is so damn good. He makes such strange things so beautiful. Wish it was longer and had more story... Even with no sexual content this was great.

LoneliestKing

Sep 2, 2018
Built up a habit of always reading any read me files before launching a game, noticed this one was for Teaching Feeling. Pretty sure that's the wrong game.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Built up a habit of always reading any read me files before launching a game, noticed this one was for Teaching Feeling. Pretty sure that's the wrong game.
The readme was probably left there by mistake after unpacking and translating the game, there is no readme file with the untanslated version.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Now, this is a monster girl. I have spent so long trying to find monster girls done right, the only thing that I found was MGQ and MGQP. (Even these were often to plain, adding ears, tails and wings does not make a monster girl. A monster girl should be monstrous and sexy in appearance.) Now I have this, shame there is no sexual content, at least there is some nudity.

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
So, got the Happy Ending, and feel both a bit of concern and acceptance after playing it. Is quite short and hope for there to be more content in the future, but I'm somehow satisfied with how it ended for now.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
When a talanted weird artist makes some shit it results in something talanted, and ... weird.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Does she remind anybody else of the clothing shop keeper from touching feeling? Same eye while other stays hidden, I know its the same art style but seems a bit to close to be chance.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
Honestly, the only problem i have with it is its scary eye (eyes?) i have trypophobia (DO NOT GOOGLE THAT!)

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes