VN Ren'Py Abandoned Buttons [v0.006] [Inkalicious]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
190266_buttons_f95.png

Overview:
You awake from an accident to find that you can see small glowing discs appearing on the woman around you.
You soon realise that these 'buttons' are the manifestations of their desires, kinks and sexual curiosity. And that you can activate them.​

Release Date: 2019-01-05
Developer: @inkalicious and F95ZONE members
Other Games: | |
Censored: No
Version: 0.006
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

178584_001_2.jpg 225110_001_17.jpg 225111_001_39.jpg 225112_001_67.jpg 225109_001_107.jpg

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Interesting take on the whole 'manipulating their desires' theme. I'll have to check this one out later.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
read hentai mangas with that premise and it turned out pretty decent so i guess it should work as a game even better.
no use to read too much into early releases/demos so i just gonna say that i hope for some optional scenes with the dog, since he is in the banner....

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hello all,

First of all welcome to the games thread for Buttons. Very few of you may know this game from the General Discussions section, so I'll do a little explainer of this project.

Or you can get your info straight from the source and head along to here:

This game is being crowdsourced by F95ZONE members.
The only thing not decided by voting is the VN's name, general concept and story outline. All other content has been voted on and decided by F95 members.

This includes using Honey Select, fetishes, make-up of the family and other characters, their visuals and kinks.

As this is crowdsourced, and only bound by what's permissible on F95 , there is content that will not please some.
But not to worry, any contentious content will be avoidable.

Content not included (either by design or voting)
  • Cuckolding/NTR
  • MMF
  • Rape
  • Male homosexuality
  • Sissification
  • Mindbreak
Content included or voted for (so far)
  • Free Use (by virtue of the Buttons)
  • Exhibitionism
  • Incest
  • Bestiality (Permanently avoidable)
  • Coercion (Non-physical e.g. blackmail, intimidation etc.)
  • Impregnation
  • Pregnancy
  • Cuckquean
This thread to simply publish the game, though if you're interested in knowing more, or taking part, then head along to the development thread.

Hope you enjoy it as it (slowly) develops.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Good for a Demo, but I guess I would have waited for more than just the hospital scene before making a release version.

Reactions: Sonico

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hello all,

First of all welcome to the games thread for Buttons. Very few of you may know this game from the General Discussions section, so I'll do a little explainer of this project.

Or you can get your info straight from the source and head along to here:

So. this game and most of its content is being crowdsourced by F95ZONE members.
The only thing not decided by voting is the VN's name, general concept and story outline. All other content has been voted on and decided by F95 members.

This includes using Honey Select, fetishes, make-up of the family and other characters, their visuals and kinks.

As this is crowdsourced, and only bound by what's permissible on F95 , there is content that will not please some.
But not to worry, any contentious content will be avoidable.

Content not included (either by design or voting)
  • Cuckolding/NTR
  • MMF
  • Rape
  • Male homosexuality
  • Sissification
  • Mindbreak
Content included or voted for (so far)
  • Free Use (by virtue of the Buttons)
  • Exhibitionism
  • Incest
  • Bestiality (Permanently avoidable)
  • Coercion (Non-physical e.g. blackmail, intimidation etc.)
  • Impregnation
  • Pregnancy
  • Cuckquean
This thread to simply publish the game, though if you're interested in knowing more, or taking part, then head along to the development thread.

Hope you enjoy it as it (slowly) develops
interesting concept

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Good for a Demo, but I guess I would have waited for more than just the hospital scene before making a release version.
A fair comment, though this is part of a crowdsourced project and it's more about showing the voters some results from their hard-earned decisions. Showing rather than telling.

Incremental updates will be the order of the day with this one.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Like they used to say on "The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge", "Gee Liiiiikkkkkeeeee! <snort><snort>"

My only complaint is that the drunk milf that appears at the end looks barely legal in the closeup of her face. It would be be nice if she was his sister.

I appreciate the explanation by the dev of the role of F95 members in the development of this. Perhaps this will start a trend, and that would be a good thing.

Reactions: inkalicious
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote