VN Ren'Py Abandoned Buttons [v0.006] [Inkalicious]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Is this game still going to be governed by committee, because i hate that shit. I know this is sort of different but it normally means a game is going to be directionless and more often then not taper off before being abandoned.

Reactions: User_166761

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Is this game still going to be governed by committee, because i hate that shit. I know this is sort of different but it normally means a game is going to be directionless and more often then not taper off before being abandoned.
I'm going to say no. If you mean that it'll be pulled left and right by competing interests, then no.

It's crowdsourced, but within a reasonable framework. And while I do take into account feedback and suggestions (outside of the polls) I'll only act on the sensible stuff that either was lurking in my brain or was just a good idea I never thought of.

One example of how this works is the recent vote on the family kinks.
I used kinks that were previously voted for, some that interested me and a few that are popular in other games. Then using an online list generator, I randomly assigned them to family members.
Voters then choose their top preferences for each, but as it was a blind vote, no-one will know which character got what until its revealed in the VN.
I now have the content to write the story with and the voters have the satisfaction that they participated (whether they got everything they wanted or not).

Reactions: V-red and goditseb

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Like they used to say on "The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge", "Gee Liiiiikkkkkeeeee! <snort><snort>"

My only complaint is that the drunk milf that appears at the end looks barely legal in the closeup of her face. It would be be nice if she was his sister.

I appreciate the explanation by the dev of the role of F95 members in the development of this. Perhaps this will start a trend, and that would be a good thing.
Yeah. Ageing characters in HS is either accepting they'll sometimes look older in certain lighting or going full Billy Crystal from The Princess Bride.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'll thanks for no NTR..now i do not mind games having NTR if its optional..but having none to begin with is even better....but we need lesbians peeing on each other...(gonna say that in every game i follow until it happens because i'm a sick fuck :D )

Reactions: N1K17Y

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
i'll thanks for no NTR..now i do not mind games having NTR if its optional..but having none to begin with is even better....but we need lesbians peeing on each other...(gonna say that in every game i follow until it happens because i'm a sick fuck :D )
Oh ThunderRob, how my heart weeps for you.

Watersports failed to get enough votes in the first round of kinks and fetishes. Though it doesn't mean it'll never happen, it may re-appear in the next round.

Reactions: goditseb

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Oh ThunderRob, how my heart weeps for you.

Watersports failed to get enough votes in the first round of kinks and fetishes. Though it doesn't mean it'll never happen, it may re-appear in the next round.
LOL..thats ok..its more me being a smartass than wanting a highly desired kink..HAHAA!!! my kinks are asian dames milf's pregnancy lesbians marriage..and the list shows pregnancy..so this is a win :p

passive dragon

Nov 15, 2017
I haven't looked into it yet, but after reading the summary it really reminded me of a story i've read. Similar setting, with the difference being that protagonist saw switches and that he after some while managed to gradually manipulate them.
No idea where i'd find that again though.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I haven't looked into it yet, but after reading the summary it really reminded me of a story i've read. Similar setting, with the difference being that protagonist saw switches and that he after some while managed to gradually manipulate them.
No idea where i'd find that again though.
I don't doubt there have been a few stories over the years, especially in mind control circles, but if you find it let me know.

@HiEv found this example and while's it's different enough, I sometimes wish I'd made my life easier and also went with the one button approach.

Reactions: goditseb

Iago

Mar 21, 2017
This has a ton of potential but it's going to take months and months before this thing has significant amount of content

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote