VN Ren'Py Abandoned Buttons [v0.006] [Inkalicious]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
There's also by Mindcontrolcomics.com - thought it's pretty short.
And we have a winner. I've not seen this, but this, this is what the VN is about (more or less).
Let's hope it was intentionally short, and not because they ran into problems keeping the story interesting...

Reactions: goditseb

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Looking foward to the next update on this, I love the concept of this one. Especially if the button color meanings are learned and that you get more fluidic choices later on.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Looking foward to the next update on this, I love the concept of this one. Especially if the button color meanings are learned and that you get more fluidic choices later on.
Thanks RoadWulf. Update news coming in the next post.

For the buttons, my thinking (at the moment) is that they're a means to an end. By that I mean the buttons themselves are simple enough, with colours and patterns changing depending on the person and the situation. There's currently no ryhme or reason to their colour or pattern. The placement matters though. As the more deviant the desire, the more difficult the button will be to access.

However, one person's deviancy is another's basic need, so it'll tell you a little bit about the person on how easy certain button are to access (e.g. button for a hj is on the hand? Is it that they really like giving handjobs, or do they like the controlling aspect?)

For instance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Essentially you're unlocking/unleashing their desires, so it's more about finding out how to trigger the buttons appearance, when to use them (their order will matter in some), if the button has multiple levels and the repercussions of all of this (all good hopefully).

If the VN has a longer life, I'd like to introduce more subtlety, but for now it's a trigger-fest of desires and how it changes your world.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I have a small bit of news about the next update.

Unfortunately I've run into some job issues and it's taken up most of my time recently.
I'll be very, very glad to see the back of January. But the rest of 2019 will be great! Right?..

Obviously this means I've not had much time to work on Buttons, but it's still in production. I'm not going to say a date for the next update, but it's all written, coded and tested, so I'll chip away at the visuals till I get there.

Soooooooooon.

(All things being relative)

Vinnyrock

Feb 8, 2018
After playing The Redburns, I tried this. Way better than I expected. Although super early days. Hopefully we see a significant update soon.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
An incredibly promising start. Really interested in seeing where this one goes. Definitely be keeping an eye on this one. :)

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I just have to ask, where did you find a dog model? I've been searching for ages for a doggy mod.
Ah, most of the assets I have come from either...

The Illusion Soft Discord (Honey Select > Mod Sharing).
It's a wonderful resource and definitely the place to be for all mod updates.

or the following links:

(Look in Animal > [Youth] Doggos)

(Look in Animal > [Youth] Dog Pack 2)

They use fk nodes, but best to test the dogs first. Some are low resolution and others have limited movement.

I'm not sure these are all of the dog models out there, but a fair chunk. Good luck.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Ah, most of the assets I have come from either...

The Illusion Soft Discord (Honey Select > Mod Sharing).
It's a wonderful resource and definitely the place to be for all mod updates.

or the following links:

(Look in Animal > [Youth] Doggos)

(Look in Animal > [Youth] Dog Pack 2)

They use fk nodes, but best to test the dogs first. Some are low resolution and others have limited movement.

I'm not sure these are all of the dog models out there, but a fair chunk. Good luck.
Thanks a lot. :)

Reactions: inkalicious

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I've decided to admit defeat on releasing an update anytime soon, so I've applied the On Hold tag.
This project isn't dead as I have around 60% of the next part done, but time is against me for the next while. I shall return (don't hold your breath though).

Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
I've decided to admit defeat on releasing an update anytime soon, so I've applied the On Hold tag.
This project isn't dead as I have around 60% of the next part done, but time is against me for the next while. I shall return (don't hold your breath though).
I just play this game today, is a good concept, I like it, I will be waiting the next update but, take your time, I think the most of people get that you have a life too, just please take a few minutes of your time one in a while like once a month to tell us if is still on hold or just abandoned. Thanks, it will be a really good game.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
any news on when this is getting a update. thanks
Hey... I thought 'Oh Hold' was like diplomatic immunity? So I can avoid these questions, just like I can park my car in front of a fire hydrant, ignore local taxes or grab any boobs that take my fancy?

Sorry, no release update I'm afraid and, knowing myself as I do, it's likely to drop unexpectedly.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote