yeahnono

Dec 16, 2021
You probably need all the dlls. Try this.
Welp at this point I'm gonna say I'm either putting these things in the absolute wrong location and need an exact file location, or my computer is just incompatible with this game and won't run it at all

thkvl

Jul 21, 2018
Welp at this point I'm gonna say I'm either putting these things in the absolute wrong location and need an exact file location, or my computer is just incompatible with this game and won't run it at all
The same folder as player.exe. You can also try running as administrator, as some programs need certain priviledges to run properly. Other than that, no idea.

yeahnono

Dec 16, 2021
did that, still got errors. specifically this issue

View attachment 1768916
yup this is exactly what I keep getting sadly, googled the error and was told to install runtime packages, installed them, ran the game as japan locale, nothing works on my end and I keep getting this error as well, at this point just gonna say my computer just won't run the game unfortunately for some reason

cide12106

Aug 30, 2019
okay i played the game and i think it's actually really fun
the combat was really good and the art was also really good
too short imo though
and just the letter "a" in the font being really big was a bit annoying

Dogima69

Jun 2, 2020
A short good game. Just a bunch of fun little bosses. The combat took me a few tries to get used to. I think what threw me off was the timing of the normal attack. One button press does two swings always, then a second press does the heavy attack and it's very heavy. You better have time to swing if you use it. I like this game.

Rince

Jan 19, 2018
Any update/fix to this? Or at least any system info for the people it works for, as compared to those that don't? I'm on windows 10, and it's not letting me play it.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
This is missing the mind control tag, and probably a few others...

Also I'm surprised by how many people hate the gameplay or are saying it's too hard. The enemy patterns are all pretty easy to pick up and there's literally no downside for playing on easy difficulty which lets you make a LOT of mistakes. Although I'll admit the hardest difficulty just isn't fair.

Reactions: Mantravx

LucasTheOnion

Aug 10, 2018
the game was okay on easy, the gallery ranges from interesting to fun. Only thing that sucks to me is that the one giantess is very boring with all scenes she has, especially the one after defeating her.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
the game was okay on easy, the gallery ranges from interesting to fun. Only thing that sucks to me is that the one giantess is very boring with all scenes she has, especially the one after defeating her.
Yeah I REALLY don't understand the fetish for... being stretchy and moldable? I can't imagine being flattened like a cartoon character would feel very pleasant.

papitas77

Mar 31, 2022
I have an error when opening it, it notifies me that msvcp120.dll is missing but nevertheless if it is in system32

cosmonaut12

Sep 18, 2021
For people encountering the "missing dll" or "0xc000007b error" when trying to open the game, it is most likely that you are missing Visual C++ Redistributable files. If you google Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, there should be a Microsoft article containing all of the latest supported downloads. This game is 32bit and from what I can tell requires the: 2012, 2013, and the 2015/2017/2019/2022 Visual Studios. The one with four years is in one download. You will need to download the x86 version, not the x64 version.

Reactions: Pedaru
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes