Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
This is going to sound dumb but anyone know how I could add some edge smoothing filters to this pixel art game maker?

Also keybindings can be changed by pressing F1 and going into settings.

Well I finished it and it's really disappointing. It's just a boss rush and a dull one at that. No iframes on jump or attack aside from the designated dodge which can only be done on ground. It's largely a waiting game until the designated vulnerability window. The cgs are 4 stills per boss, 3 lose types based on attack and one win. They're ticking off niche fetishes. Very little penetration. Waste of time.

Last edited:

angel2019

Mar 7, 2022
For people encountering the "missing dll" or "0xc000007b error" when trying to open the game, it is most likely that you are missing Visual C++ Redistributable files. If you google Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, there should be a Microsoft article containing all of the latest supported downloads. This game is 32bit and from what I can tell requires the: 2012, 2013, and the 2015/2017/2019/2022 Visual Studios. The one with four years is in one download. You will need to download the x86 version, not the x64 version.
still show me error 0x000007b dude : (

The2ndSolution

Mar 24, 2022
I'm late to this party, but wanna know; does anyone know what you have to do in-game to get the last gallery picture? Assuming there is an in-game way and its not gallery-exclusive.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Heads up to those waiting for this guy's next game, it's getting pretty close to releasing. They still haven't said exactly when it'll be... but they posted a sneak peak for the logo/title screen and tons of teasers for the fights recently.
1680014453410.png

Reactions: Furabia and ilmncsm

Empusial

Mar 20, 2020
Heads up to those waiting for this guy's next game, it's getting pretty close to releasing. They still haven't said exactly when it'll be... but they posted a sneak peak for the logo/title screen and tons of teasers for the fights recently.
View attachment 2501308
Some of the stuff in it is so weird and niche i never even knew but man you can feel this person passion about this stuff. Also Fighting system looks much better.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Some of the stuff in it is so weird and niche i never even knew but man you can feel this person passion about this stuff. Also Fighting system looks much better.
I don't know anything about Japanese, but "buzama" roughly translates to something along the lines of weird, niche, or unsightly/unshapely.

Reactions: Bulbanych

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
View attachment 2501308
He slated it for Mid April in a tweet about two months ago. Hasn't changed it yet so lets see.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
According to their twitter, they managed to pull themselves away from Monster Hunter long enough to start submitting to DLsite.

Honestly can't blame 'em. Monster Hunter is pretty damn addicting.

EDIT:
Another update, they posted the demo for the second game on their Ci-en page and they hope the game is released within April

Last edited:
Reactions: ZX7H
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes