VN Ren'Py Abandoned By Midsummer Moonlight [Ep. 2] [Mimir's Lab]

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
I really liked this game up to the final scene, others have already expressed my opinion on that scene better then I could so I won't get into that. Nobody has mentioned the fake choice though,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything up to that scene was damn near perfect and I'll definitely check out future updates, but the last scene committed my 2 biggest pet peeves in AVN's, fake choices and unavoidable sex scenes.

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

By Midsummer Moonlight [Ep. 1 R. 1] + DaughtersOfJanus's IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. Added change name to the main menu.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Oh yeah harem wincest. I'm in. Hmmmm why so many disappointed with 0.1 sex scene? Is it that bad?

Reactions: Punto

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Great renders! Good use of sound effects and music! Very damn well writing. Very good character development. You did some good work on the models either. The story is nothing extraordinary in my opinion. But you presented it very well.
You see dev we don't play AVN for sex scenes only. Sex scenes are good. But you should really not throw it in there. What you did in the last scene ruined Adrian's character. Unless Adrian knew about it and wanted to do that to keep him there.
We all make mistakes and I believe the last part was one of them. You just started and it is in the last scene. You can easily redo the last scene. The game has good potential. Good luck to the dev.

Last edited:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
In the three weeks before his departure, old friends and new try to convince him to stay. In their desperation, they resort to using any method available to them, orthodox or otherwise, to persuade him. this is for people who can't read

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
It's clear a lot of effort and care went into this, but meaningless choices/unavoidable scenes always leave me with a bad taste in my mouth.

My MC rejected Victoria because I am uninterested in her content. Robbing the player of their agency ~10 minutes after offering an option is going to annoy some players, and rightfully so.

The way Victoria coerced Audrey into that next scene is ridiculous. It paints Victoria as an awful human being to force such an ultimatum on her 'friend'. That Audrey folded so easily doesn't really do her any favors either.

richard9000

Feb 7, 2020
best dialogue ive ever seen in one of these mfs so far, and the models are great too. the realism aspect is something that was direly necessary to evolve this genre, and I think you balanced it into an engaging story very well. overall phenomenal job! you should be proud, and im excited to see what you will create in the future.

Reactions: Aeriall

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man i hope we can kick Victoria to the curb

The way she planned this bs scene at the end of the update was messed up

Terrible friend and i hope we can get rid of her asap

Shame caus up till that point it was a decent start of a game

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
after reading all the comments about the ending scene which i really dont find all that bad decided to give it a try and god damn you dev i hate you for leaving a cliffhanger like this there has to be a chapter 2 i wanna know the aftermath and i want to know why the mc hates natalie

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes