VN Ren'Py Abandoned By Midsummer Moonlight [Ep. 2] [Mimir's Lab]

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Basically, if there's no interest in the game, that's a good stopping point for me.
Oh no, please for the holy mother russia dont stop man.
Finally a harem game with a touch of realism.

I liked what I saw. I liked the LI and I liked how they behaved in the setting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hate and I like drama since most of the time it stupid korean-drama-lama type of content. However, here it seems the drama is much deeper and fleshed out and I can see myself enyoing it seing unfolded, perhaps even healed between MC and the other LIs.
Models looks good obviously, and so do the background environment.
Story is interesting not only as a fundament for a harem but also shows a bit of clumps how bad the near futre can be:

I must agree with the others that the last scene with Victoria and Audrey seems and feels weird.
Im not saying im hating it since it was MC all along. I mean she finds it out at the end...damn you cliffhangers!
But I see why people would feel unconfortable when you have such a cute and innocent LI like Audrey doing that type of stuff out of nowhere with a "stranger".
Perhaps you have something planned out why this needs to happen but I think what Kvr64## suggested makes more sense.
But hey, what do I know.

In the end its a very good first release.
I mean look at that ahegao:

Im looking forward to the future of the game. And if I like what I get you get another supporter ma man.

Untitled1.png
(A good looking Male model in HS2 ?!?)

Two questions I would like to get answered if its not to much of a spoiler to the future updates:
- Will be "Mom" also be a LI ? Because how she got portrayed I dont see that happening. I wish it still will be possible.
- Is Sang Hee, I mena San, Bi or even a Lesbian ? Because from one descision I did NOT made but it was shown she was kinda into that thing. If she is, is she also a part of the Harem ?

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
So that last scene you're all talking about is NTR? I mean, if this stranger she has sex with is a real stranger, then it's definitely NTR, on the other hand, if this guy is the MC, then it's also NTR becauseshe has sex without knowing that he is the MC, she thinks that he is just some other guy and for her it is fine, she is cheating on the MC with him but without knowing about it. But still, she was willing to cheat.

Reactions: Lovetities

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So that last scene you're all talking about is NTR? I mean, if this stranger she has sex with is a real stranger, then it's definitely NTR, on the other hand, if this guy is the MC, then it's also NTR becauseshe has sex without knowing that he is the MC, she thinks that he is just some other guy and for her it is fine, she is cheating on the MC with him but without knowing about it. But still, she was willing to cheat.
No man there is no NTR and there is no Stranger.
I get what you mean with her giving her first time away to a "stranger" but its not NTR since she dont have feelings for MC. Perhaps she have some feelings for him deep down but since the setting is more realstic she cant allow to happen such feelings and did the thing of the last scene. Perhaps its like dredremaster said and Victoria planned it from the beginning since its hinted in the dialog between her and MC that Audrey needs a little push for it to happen.
Aka, if Victoria didnt knew before that Audrey has some feelings for MC she wouldnt even brought up this idea. But its not know if she did that, thats my speculation.
Its not perfect I agree, but by far its not NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner and EJW

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
God it was a frustrating experience...
Not hearing the thoughts of the MC is an interesting take, but the guy is a brick wall, he's just sitting there all day brooding, he never engages with anyone by himself, and only answers with non-comital statement. Exception being with Audrey, but even with her he's passive as fuck.
I felt more like an observer to a family drama than plying a VN, but I guess that was the point of the dev.

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
Bro don't down Dev any future with Ntr, he i down enought I think, but what u say at some point make sance.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Ok so this is just my guess but I think mc and the older sis was fooling around the dad found out got piss and left so the mom blames mc for her husband leaving and causing the friction between mc and older sis

Th3Espr3ss0

Oct 7, 2017
Yo, no girl who's waiting for the right guy is just gonna fuck some random dude like that, especially if shes a virgin. Also the way her friend pressured her into is really fucked up. The mc is the worst kind of edgy too. You've got some writing skills, but you gotta work on the realism and plot part. I can't suspend my disbelief that far. I think i'm chill dropping this one.

Reactions: Rare77

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I get what you mean with her giving her first time away to a "stranger" but its not NTR since she dont have feelings for MC. Perhaps she have some feelings for him deep down but since the setting is more realstic she cant allow to happen such feelings and did the thing of the last scene. Perhaps its like dredremaster said and Victoria planned it from the beginning since its hinted in the dialog between her and MC that Audrey needs a little push for it to happen.
Aka, if Victoria didnt knew before that Audrey has some feelings for MC she wouldnt even brought up this idea. But its not know if she did that, thats my speculation.
Either way, such an act gives her no honor. Now, every time I look at a girl like that, I will know that she was willing to give her first time to a total stranger. For me she will be forever slut.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I feel like people who thinks a random woman or a woman that has zero relationship with MC and that woman had sex with a man is include NTR.... They Are people who has zero relationship with society... i mean c'mon, are you comin here just to have good second life with rainbow all over the place?

Note: i don't mean gay tag

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This is one fucked up family through and through.

Hannah is probably the best.
The scene with San was highly amusing and fun. Really well done.
The chat between characters are very well done, i really like how they interact so whoever has written the dialogues, does a fine job.
The girls look amazing too, so well done.
Mom's behaviour is over the top at the beginning. The dinner is more fine tuned but the first scene is problematic.

no girl who's waiting for the right guy is just gonna fuck some random dude like that
Now, every time I look at a girl like that, I will know that she was willing to give her first time to a total stranger.
That random stranger is Audrey's massive crush and one&only love interest.:rolleyes:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Either way, such an act gives her no honor. Now, every time I look at a girl like that, I will know that she was willing to give her first time to a total stranger. For me she will be forever slut.
Totally agree with you but this is not a place to say that. This web filled up with perverted people that does include you and me, dude.
Slut woman is great for me, fully experience and hot. but i don't like unvirgin girl in real life LOL

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
ok, it's too early for me to give a review, i'll wait a few more updates to give one, but i can say something here in the comments since the dev is active here on f95, my opinion about this update :

what i liked:
- all characters are well done graphically.
- the characters' facial expressions are excellent, they manage to show what they are feeling.
- the setting is well done.
- characters with different personalities, this is great as there are so many games here on f95 that characters are literally copies of personalities with different faces.

what I didn't like:
- introduction the story is confusing because the protagonist can't demonstrate why he wants to go to war clearly, what I was able to interpret is that he wants to go on a suicide mission, but it could be fanaticism for his country but I couldn't feel it, even because the war does not have a noble cause different from other wars that have already happened in reality.
- It's not shown the reason why the mother doesn't have a good relationship with her son and why he treats his sister in that cruel way, okay you wanted to show the reasons in the next updates, but you should have shown at least one basic reason or an introduction to why he doesn't like his mother and treat his sister that way.
- the sex scene with Aundrey, it doesn't make sense, I didn't think it does justice to the personality she has, if was victoria in the sex scene it would be understandable.

beware of mc personality, many famous games here at f95zone use the famous personality of the protagonist emo boy: depressed, silent, he treats girls initially with disdain and then changes his personality.

about ntr, first of all, I do not consider it was ntr because even if aundrey has any feelings for mc, they are not in a relationship and if there is someone who gets angry and cries because of it, that person should be treated psychologically because that is just a game.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There's a NTR tag there, for the record.
This is the part i don't get. Your point? This should be tagged as NTR? The mc is having sex with a girl. Ntr is interpreted from the viewpoint of the player's character so Audrey's awareness is irrelevant in this regard. As far as i can tell. Obviously neither of our opinions is relevant in the matter since its the mods who decide if that tag is given unless the dev him/herself ask for it.

So if a regular member wants it to happen it has to be taken to the mods directly.

Or what is the reason you mention that one is tagged as such :unsure:

Reactions: KillaMonka

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I'm actually surprised people disliked that end scene. I thought it was pretty good. The cliffhanger is the only thing that made me mad because idk when the next release will be lol.

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
After giving it some thought, I will be changing the ending to EP1. I am with you guys when you say it's out of character for Audrey. While I still do think it's a decision she's capable of making, she wouldn't have gone all the way, nor quietly. For people who liked the current ending, don't be alarmed. This isn't me "caving into demands" or anything. It's a change that I support because it makes sense. It also doesn't change the trajectory of the story in the grand scheme of things.

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes