4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know this game has a long way to go but right now it is a disappointment, the relationships of the characters are not developed at all so we are making decisions without understanding the impact or what may motivate the MC. In addition I am not a fan of a "magic roofie" being the means for which sex (especially incestuous) happens in a story. The renders are lackluster compared to other games and the lower quality is not saved by strong writing or engaging character personalities (of course since it is early in development this could change). It would be nice if the MC was more assertive, didn't need to ask his aunt before making a decision (or having her make the decisions for him), and the player was given the freedom to choose to ignore the mom after the one night stand and pursue someone else (new girl at school, sister, aunt, etc). Though I understand this was developed as a mother/son fantasy game, the mother is not interesting as written since she is so meek. In addition we aren't given a reason to care about the ex-girlfriend at all but it seems we are going to be required to care about her since she got her own cut scene.

So far I am more interested in being a good "bro" to the best friend than in trying to figure out how to bed any of the available women. The mom has no real personality besides being meek, the aunt is too stereotypical and has an odd fetish for wearing sunglasses everywhere, Mrs. Lopez is a disgusting slut (not in a good way), the Asian teacher is off limits since I don't want to cockblock the best friend, and the ex-girlfriend broke up with the MC so he shouldn't want that back if he has a spine.

On a related side note why do so many of these games end up having the MC fuck all the same women that his father fucked? Is it a fetish I didn't know about to want to share women with your dad?

I will keep an eye on this game as it continues to develop, hopefully the writing will get stronger (though it looks like there is serious doubt about it continuing to be developed per other posts in this thread).

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 637020

lovemilfs said Today at 11:33 PM
Hi, guys We just released the latest update on our patreon page . It will be availabe for public on 5/16.
Sorry for the super long delay. We've been dealing with some family issues for the past five months.
Anyway, we hope you guys enjoy this update
damn Canto, i thought you've posted the download link there as well :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
View attachment 637023

Ok now we need Korben Dallas to get his $1 back in there to tell us what the changelog says :LOL:
Changelog: C-Plan v0.03a

This update focus on Trent's mother, Mrs. Lopez. There are several sex scenes with her on different locations based on the choice you have made / will make.
There are some lewd scenes involving Catherine, Connie, Ms. Eri and a new character.
We introduced several new locations and characters who will play important role with the main story later.
The story is starting to branch in this update so you may not see all the content in this update in single playthrough.
5000+ words
900+ new images (excluding frame animation)
18 new animations

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Its out on svscomics:

EDIT: The links says its prologue buts its the new version.
yep, and that "martin1408" dude used to be fairly active in here (at least when it is thing in taking "our" compressed versions ;)), so perhaps he could share that full version soonish enough, for the sake of compressing tasks:p

greg 101

May 11, 2017

Unlocked

WINDOWS : |
Mac : |

PS: The previous patch should still work if you want to play the non-patreon (uncensored) version, or you can (we will remove this link soon).

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes