4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great news indeed really do hope to see this one come back don't think I'll be the only one replaying from the beginning though as I don't even remember what the last update ended on :LOL:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Development is underway again!

Hi, guys!
Just want to share quick update about v0.0.3.
First, YES, we're still working on this project ;p, albeit its progress has been freaking slow because we practically only have a couple of hours a week now to work on this project due to circumstances in our life. Things completely changed for us since our family tragedy last year, but we won't bother you with details.
Anyway, we've mentioned this before but we think we need to mention it again. If you feel our effort on this project is not worth the amount of money you've spent to support it, then by all means please reduce or even drop your support. We completely understand if you do. We realize some of you probably expected us to deliver content much faster - something which sadly we can't do at the moment.
Second, we hope this one is good news :). All the arts, animations, writing, and programming for v0.0.3 are done. What left to do is Editing (photoshop stuff - noise reduction, color correction, blur effect, etc) and Testing to make sure each routes will have coherent story. We can't promise any release date yet though. It'll be released when we feel it's ready.
That's all we need to say for now, hope you guys are still excited about the upcoming update :)

-lovemilfs-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 24, 2018
Its almost been a month since they said that they are in testing phase ? What happened ??
Like it said in the update posted previously, they only have a couple of hours per week to work on the update. So don't expect it to be out fast. It'll be out whenever they are satisfied, so it could still be a ways before we get the new update.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes