4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
C- Plan v0.0.3 (85%)

Unlocked

Hi guys, we just want to give you quick update about the latest build, v0.0.3.

We're still working on the animations right now, it takes way longer than we expected. We're trying to get them done asap so we can release the latest version before the end of this month, but honestly, it seems unlikely to happen. There's still quite a lot of work to do

We apologize to you guys who probably have been looking forward to play this build this month

-lovemilfs-

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's been a really long time, since this updated with any new content.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
It may be a while before the game sees an update. I'm a Patreon and just received notification that they are pausing billing for the next month. The dev's partner (not sure if "partner" means personal or professional) lost her mother in a tragic accident. It looks like they are taking some time off to deal with the fallout from the loss. Sad news all around. :(

May 13, 2018
Shame this is on hold. Promising start that's good enough for me to be a patron, but not good enough to be a patron for no other reward than being able to say I'm a patron.

I don't want to be insensitive, but does it seem to anyone else that lewd game developers seem to be statistical outliers when it comes to work stopping personal life trauma? If this weren't so routine, I wouldn't be making light of it - but it sure seems like if you want to avoid a personal situation that grinds your work to a halt that you should do anything but be a lewd game dev.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Shame this is on hold. Promising start that's good enough for me to be a patron, but not good enough to be a patron for no other reward than being able to say I'm a patron.

I don't want to be insensitive, but does it seem to anyone else that lewd game developers seem to be statistical outliers when it comes to work stopping personal life trauma? If this weren't so routine, I wouldn't be making light of it - but it sure seems like if you want to avoid a personal situation that grinds your work to a halt that you should do anything but be a lewd game dev.
I'd trust these smaller devs a lot more than the bigger ones if something is going on with the smaller devs it's more likely to hurt them than say one of the bigger devs who would have more patrons to have a bit more of that financial backing.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018

I agree and have noticed that as well. On the other hand, I'm a Patron of this game and the dev has paused billing so they aren't making any money during the hiatus. I'm vastly more inclined to believe their story in light of that.

May 2, 2017
I really like the game, although the MC is a little too perfect, the game is still really good. The only problem I have is the monologue. The way he describes things from a third person perspective, I don't know, something about it puts me off a little

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...The way he describes things from a third person perspective, I don't know, something about it puts me off a little
I didnt notice that. There is only a narrator in the beginning, before the actual game starts and after that there are only mc's thoughts (a first person perspective) which is ok as it should be. Although Im not so sure about that lack of narration later as those hot milfs worsened my mental perception (and sharpened my other abilities/senses) :p
Btw, congrats on the first post in this thread after a while now, it has been too long without words in here(y)

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes