4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does anybody know what kind of content 0,3 will have when(if) its comes out? I ask because the last update had some re renders done and whatnot, i don't want to play this version only to find out that this and that has been redone, making me restart the game all over again.
We don't know when the next version will come out or if it ever will nevermind what content is in it.

The only people that know are those working on the game and their last post was October.

If you are waiting on the next version before downloading it could be a really long wait.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Good news to start the new year!

Lovemilfs has sent out a message to Patrons letting us know that they plan to resume working on the game the second week of January.

They didn't provide an estimate of when the next release will be, only that development will be slower initially while they deal with the real life issues that came from the tragedy back in October.

The devs stopped development of 0.3 when it was 85% complete, so hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer.

Last edited:

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Has potential, just hope Dev updates the models for Carrie and Connie(aunts) They need changes to suit their nature such as Connie needs to have an athletic build to fit her biker persona while I think Carrie needs more of a busty vibe which should look natural and not like a bimbo who has had plastic surgery(She is implied to be well endowed in her bust compared to her sisters, which I can't tell from the models). I say this as I find only Catherine has a memorable figure while Connie and Carrie seem to have same average body shape.

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
I rediscoverd this game, forgotten it exist and now played it again...
Now I want more, AGAIN, it was such a nice story, good design, just sad that it hasn't continued yet.
So Lovemilfs, take all the time you need, but please comeback

Reactions: carlosxbox79

Difcan

Jul 22, 2019
View attachment 282761

Overview:
"One night, after some twisted chain of events, your relationship with Catherine changed forever. The story will begin in the next morning and you'll decide how'd you proceed the aftermath of that night. Will your relationship with her grow even stronger?
On the other hand, the truth about your family finally starting to reveal itself while a mysterious power lurking around you in silent. Before you know it, the course of your life changed forever."
Thread Updated: 2019-09-09
Release Date: 2019-09-09
Developer: Lovemilfs -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2b
Language English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras: Fan Signature - Fan Signatures 2 -
Cheat Mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 282764 View attachment 282750 View attachment 282751 View attachment 282752 View attachment 282754 View attachment 282757 View attachment 282759
no exe on this or many games im noticing

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes