4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
For once I'm really tempted to actually help Trent with Ms. Eri, instead of going after her myself with the MC, because he really is a great buddy AND who needs Ms. Eri, when the whole family of the MC consists of some of the hottest milfs ever + the equally hot older sister.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
If I continue playing this game without the incest patch I might actually go crazy...
Catherine keeps mentioning her children & her tenants, it should be either A or B, NOT BOTH. It takes away from the narrative and makes you want to get away from this game as fast as possible. Having said that, this game is quite fun and will hopefully be completed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You are correct but Nagasaki was the other city which was destroyed by an Atom bomb.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 282761

Overview:
"One night, after some twisted chain of events, your relationship with Catherine changed forever. The story will begin in the next morning and you'll decide how'd you proceed the aftermath of that night. Will your relationship with her grow even stronger?
On the other hand, the truth about your family finally starting to reveal itself while a mysterious power lurking around you in silent. Before you know it, the course of your life changed forever."
Thread Updated: 2019-09-09
Release Date: 2019-09-09
Developer: Lovemilfs -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2b
Language English
Genre:

Instalation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras: Fan Signature - Fan Signatures 2 -
Cheat Mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 282764 View attachment 282750 View attachment 282751 View attachment 282752 View attachment 282754 View attachment 282757 View attachment 282759
excelent game
and content

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
1-Animations are terrific, 2-character appearances are very good, 3-story is interesting, 4-character variety is early but hope is good, 5-graphic quality is very good. this is the project that I like and follow the most right now GAMBARE bro: DDD

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes