gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
here is the version 0.0.2b.The links are public from the patreon site
PC: ,
Mac: ,

= CHANGELOG =

*) Fix 67 lines (typos and grammar) - Thanks to PeeM and _akirA1999 for helping us!

*) Fix 3 missing images files.

*) Add/remove/edit 15 lines of dialogue to make the overall story more coherent with the upcoming update (v0.0.3).

*) 141 images are completely re-made.

*) MC's... Uhmm.. *roomate* is introdoced in the game, much earlier than we planned before.

*) Denise, the receptionist at Ms. Lopez's company is completely re-made.

*) All the images now are compressed from .png to .jpg so this game now has more friendly size.

*) Files size now is 650MB (reduced by 550MB).

*) Add new $20 patron to Game Menu > Credit - Thank you, Kybrit ;p

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Looks like v.02 needs to be replayed, at minimum to get the requisite meeting with "roommate" and any relationship building thereof. Question is do it now, or wait and do it all together when v.03 comes out :unsure:

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Looks like v.02 needs to be replayed, at minimum to get the requisite meeting with "roommate" and any relationship building thereof. Question is do it now, or wait and do it all together when v.03 comes out :unsure:
Could be waiting a couple of weeks (??). I'm going in now, wana check out that ... roommate. :D

Reactions: Darkmetal

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
What does the C stand for though? Cock? Cunt? Cuck?

Wait, Cuck? Is this a NTR game?
Honestly just assumed it was meant to be "Plan C" but assumed the writer may not be super fluent in english.. now I am wondering though

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think its C as in Catherine, the MC's mom/landlady. She is obviously the central female character, so it makes sense IMO,

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow. The last update was definitely long enough ago, that there should be an actual update and not just a fix, but with this huge number of re-done renders, it seems this dev has fallen into the restart/remake/reboot trap as well.

I wish devs would understand that almost no one would prefer old content remade instead of new content. If you think your old work isn't good enough, replace it bit by bit, while continuing with new content.

Or do it all after you finished.

Reactions: M'95 and Rebeldad

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Oh come ooooooooon !
I believed in Mrs Lopez ! I was sure Trent misunderstood about her having ton of guys.
And she know John is the MC's father and she fucks him like a bitch.
Devs, damn it ! Whyyyyy ! Why do you always destroy our hope ?!
I hope you don't plan to have MC fucks her later ! After his Dad, uurgh.
Well, at least, it's not the aunt this time.

What can I do... drop ? Not drop ? ...

Edit :

Well, I played the new content...
uuurrgg...
Trent is really a the best friend ever, but it would be better again if there was not that condition " Choice Between Lopez the bitch or the teacher ". I really don't like when you have a " big " choice like that who lead to a woman or another. But it seems the MC is thinking to a way to get the two. It would be great if that Lopez the whore was not the slut of the century !
About the last scene with Mona and her sister, that's bullshit. Incest is great, but it has no interest if the MC is not a part of it. But maybe the MC will discovers about that and get Mona destroyed ! That would be awsome. Or maybe he would blackmail her father to hire his dad again ? I hope not... the dad is a scumbag and he deserves PAIN ! And blackmail is bad. In that way, I am tempted to let Connie have her revenge but I am afraid of the time it will take... If I tell the mom directly, it would be so satisfaying...

And again, I don't know if I must drop it before ruin the rest my mental sanity or wait to see more...
Maybe if I resume...

Good points :
- The aunt : she is not the one who betray her sister with the MC 's dad. It's been a while since a saw that. That's really refreshing.
- Trent : honestly, I always hate when a guy is around with the MC because in almost all the cases, he want to bang one the the potential girls of the MC (and in this case, the teacher...) But he is really a good guy damn it. He is a true best friend. But he would be better without that proposition.
- The fact that we can dispose of the father (I hope really soon). In all of the incest games, one dick is enough : the MC's.
- The fact that the MC already know the bad things Lopez the shit - father. This sort of thing never happens early in the game, that is refreshing too.

Bad points :
- LOPEZ THE CUNT ! DAMN IT !
- The incest plot with Mona and her sister without the MC. For me it's useless (but it's only my opinion).
- Lesbian scene out of nowhere without any explanation (I guess it will appear later but... it's always piss me off).
- The aunt is great but she hides things to her sister and nephew, instead of tell them the truth. That will lead to more akward situation later and it's a waste of time for now. Or at least, she could be the truth only to MC.
- The MC did nothing the first time he saw the note of the teacher. He could have told her something right after but... again, it's a waste of time. This case could be resolved in five minutes but nobody never tell things. Why ?

Hmm...

No, I still don't know...

It's sucks to be me.

Last edited:

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Played from my last save and it doesn't seem like anything new was added. What gives?

Edit: Nvm just read the changelog. 141 images remade? Wtf? The game is in 0.2 and there's already the 'need' to remake images instead of adding content? I guess DC rubbed off on certain people. In the wrong way.

Reactions: Rufluszs

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Played from my last save and it doesn't seem like anything new was added. What gives?

Edit: Nvm just read the changelog. 141 images remade? Wtf? The game is in 0.2 and there's already the 'need' to remake images instead of adding content? I guess DC rubbed off on certain people. In the wrong way.
Is it just my impression, or are the creators just doing shit these past few months?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The latest update (before this one) was 2 months ago (7/21, roughly). The update progress is at 60%. Thats perfectly reasonable. They obviously worked on the .2b version and the .3 version at the same time, so since .2b is done that should mean they progress with the next "real" update quicker.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes