4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I have some questions about it I haven't played the new update but for what stands lopex and second eri threesome what kind of threesome devils threesome (2 guys one girl) or good threesome (two girls one guy)
Not sure, if you pick the 'Not interest, man!' then devil_threesome is set to False. Any threesome at the moment aren't in this update, so very much future content...

Axehand

Aug 15, 2018
Wow!!! Great story line. Not just another - harem story (even though those are nice too) but actually has a little of everything. Cant wait until the next update. :)

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I really enjoyed how the story goes, the sad and lonely mom captivated me and I hope MC really makes her happy. Looking forward to the promises of the game.
I think that is most likely to be guaranteed unless you truly fuck up the choices (not sure if this is something the dev is going to implement tho)...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This is definitely a much better game than I originally thought.

The biggest challenge with any incest game is the writing on how to make the relationship work. The dev here is doing a good job because they didn't spend too much time on the "oh I shouldn't be thinking this way" like in most other incest games. Instead, this game goes on to make their relationship stronger by supporting each other.

I hope I can do all of the following in one file:
1. Kick John out of the house. He'd get hired as delivery driver again, MC ordered dildo for Mom, and John had to deliver it.
2. Get more money from Mrs. Lopez. But I ain't touching that herpes box.
3. Hook Trent up with Eri. He's a true bro. Garrus-level bro.
4. No further contact with Mona.
5. But hook up with Elizabeth.
6. Get into relationship with all the Witchkowski ladies. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
This is definitely a much better game than I originally thought.

The biggest challenge with any incest game is the writing on how to make the relationship work. The dev here is doing a good job because they didn't spend too much time on the "oh I shouldn't be thinking this way" like in most other incest games. Instead, this game goes on to make their relationship stronger by supporting each other.

I hope I can do all of the following in one file:
1. Kick John out of the house. He'd get hired as delivery driver again, MC ordered dildo for Mom, and John had to deliver it.
2. Get more money from Mrs. Lopez. But I ain't touching that herpes box.
3. Hook Trent up with Eri. He's a true bro. Garrus-level bro.
4. No further contact with Mona.
5. But hook up with Elizabeth.
6. Get into relationship with all the Witchkowski ladies. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I liked everything but 3, i am only one eating sushi here, Trent can watch but that's it, with the money from his mom we send him on a trip to Asia, see? i can be a good bro

Reactions: Nightphysics

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I liked everything but 3, i am only one eating sushi here, Trent can watch but that's it, with the money from his mom we send him on a trip to Asia, see? i can be a good bro
Yeah, I'm a sushi eater in general, but I got this game for the cest, so I actually want Trent to fuck his mom while I watch. I know that can't happen though, and I'm ok with it.

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
I thought this would be a pretty generic new renpy novel with quick h scenes at the begining, lame and dry story.. But it-s actually surprisingly nice... The writing could use a little more realism and maybe less sexual cheesines... I wouldnt have minded waiting a couple of releases before instant sex with one of the main characters but it wasnt bad I guess.. I look forward to this one

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I thought this would be a pretty generic new renpy novel with quick h scenes at the begining, lame and dry story.. But it-s actually surprisingly nice... The writing could use a little more realism and maybe less sexual cheesines... I wouldnt have minded waiting a couple of releases before instant sex with one of the main characters but it wasnt bad I guess.. I look forward to this one
I am not sure of your opinion here, the prologue was the big opening sex scene that opens the rest of the game and the only other sex scene (featuring a male character) is when MC's father fucks Lopex.

Update 2 was primarily setup for future content and I don't mind this in this case because I have a feeling it is going to be epic.

Reactions: Abhai
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes