4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

lukazil

Oct 30, 2017
Is there a way to let the black kid fuck his mom instead of MC?
Not in the current game, and in future releases? He's mentioned multiple times that he's disgusted at her home-wrecking behaviors, plus he wants to go for the math teacher. So I doubt any actual relationship, might be a one-off scene where he and the MC double-team her

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Not in the current game, and in future releases? He's mentioned multiple times that he's disgusted at her home-wrecking behaviors,
Yeah, I thought about that, and wondered how much of that is affected by player interactions with him. Like if MC is nice about his mom, he cuts her slack or whatever. But

plus he wants to go for the math teacher. So I doubt any actual relationship, might be a one-off scene where he and the MC double-team her
There better be, that's what I picked for the math teacher (I specifically dodged saying I was attracted to her because her whole deal felt sketchy). Unless you're talking about the mom, which I also wouldn't mind.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Pretty good novel soo far... But there is something I keep asking myself again and again. The MC until this update is thinking about fucking his best friend's mother, the teacher and again his mother. But so far I don't see any hint that a clue can be given to say that he is going to fuck his aunt. And that is something that I personally want to happen and I hope it doesn't take long for it to happen

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

C - Plan [v0.0.2a] [Lovemilfs] - Original Size: 1.25GB

Download Win (124.4MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the Crunch version, but I found the images to be too blocky (like there is no anti-alias). Also you might consider using webp format for better quality and size compression. Just a thought.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
In this part my antie has panties why is that?
Mytez Mormont Fantabaldu

if i had to guess i would have to say you always took the mom side when auntie and mom asked you for your opinions on things like how auntie is always wearing her sun glasses

but im not sure since i like the biker milf more then the mom and i know mom and son route is probably going to be canon after all she was in the prologue

this game has top tier milfs our ex girlfriend is considered fugly compared to her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thanks for the Crunch version, but I found the images to be too blocky (like there is no anti-alias). Also you might consider using webp format for better quality and size compression. Just a thought.
the compressing tool does the compression with the same format of the images the developer use, in past i once changed the images format to webp and the game became unplayable, so now i don't change the format. as for anti-alias well the size is reduced a lot so it can't be perfect. ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
aunty's Lust has to be 5 or bigger.
most likely you did not manage to choose options that increases the lust value.
Actually, that's not quite true. There is a Lust variable for Aunt Connie, but it's the Relationship variable that is tested for her to lose her panties.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Pretty good novel soo far... But there is something I keep asking myself again and again. The MC until this update is thinking about fucking his best friend's mother, the teacher and again his mother. But so far I don't see any hint that a clue can be given to say that he is going to fuck his aunt. And that is something that I personally want to happen and I hope it doesn't take long for it to happen
The MC can score both Relationship and Lust points with Aunt Connie. So I suspect that sex with her will come if the right choices are selected.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well in that case we're gonna need a walkthrough at some point. I didn't even know there was any points system in the game
That would truly be useful as I'm not sure if I really see the connections between the decisions and consequences that well TBH.
Unfortunately, the developer doesn't offer one, and the scripts are difficult to decompile, so it will take a knowledgeable user (more so than me) to create one.

Lain offers walkthrough mods:

And Qleaf does some walkthroughs:

A request to one of them might do the trick. Good luck.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
A walkthrough or a mode will definitely come in handy, the first time i played the aunt was with panties so i had to replay and this particular case was easy, Mona, you can only be friendly with her deppending on what you answered to trent when he asks you about the breakup, Ms Eri have a unique line only if you come late to her class (jerk off) and if you tell her that you were late because of that she seems to like it, speaking of her.. no way am gonna help Trent, no fucking way, she is way bettet than his mom, am gonna try to get both, but if not possible i rather have ms Eri

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I wondered that at first but I recon that C Plan stands for Catherine(mom) Plan.

Loved the update. Not a big fan of the ex, but her sister on the other hand was hot.
Makes sense but Plan C sound's better in my opinion..Plan (C)atherine a boys Adventure in banging his own mom.:love:

Reactions: arms99

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Still loving this game. Really liked the newest update. Don't dig the aunt (generic face and the glasses don't really do anything for me), but the mom is still one of the hottest DAZ models right now. Really like it.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I replayed the game from the start because of the pic of the aunt upthread. It was easy to go back and snag it. So now I just hope I didn't mess up some decision points with the mom.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes