4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
anyone able to unren this version on windows??
seems unren ver 0.7 has problems with this.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
To the dev I would say: hire a new translator, use a spellchecker, and please remember that "opss" is NOT a word in English but "oops" is. Strange story with potential and, as much as many like character development and slow-burn stories it is nice to occasionally see one of these with sex from the get-go. I'll be back for the next update.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mytez Mormont Eerie Entity

Auntie is such a tease i hope we get to fuck in the future (oh what am i talking about of course we will) or even better her and Mommy at the same time :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HorizonD

we got to tickle mommy in the prologue :p
I wish she wouldn't hide behind those glasses the anticipation of seeing her eyes is killing me. Still, the likes of Ms Lopez and the teacher need bent over the desk :love:

but then they got questions about British football league...
Never heard of that league before :p

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Never heard of that league before :p
Hah xD , it was supposed to be "a British league" or "some British league", that's why "league" doesn't start with a capital letter. I don't know how it was called back then, so I didn't write Premier League. Even though that's only for England if I remember correctly. Miss Eri's quiz was weird, though. :D She deserves some spanking for being a bad girl, then. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

M'95

May 17, 2019
How does my previous post qualify as offtopic and gets censured as such?

It was about an ingame quiz with suggestions to make those questions better.

You cannot get more on-topic than that.

Maybe mods need more sleep:sleep: or coffee:coffee:? :LOL:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
My first time with C-plan, i really liked so far, especially that you get the best girl (mom) in the beginning, and now MC have to work all the way to get back to the top and win her again, these aunts....yummy yummy, ms Eri is also a super hot asian, sorry Trent but i want to bang her and your mom... and i don't share my toys, so the ex is a lesbo.... what better way of revenge than fucking her sister\lover?, a lot of hot milfs in this one, definitely a full plate for us milf lovers :sneaky:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
great update! loving where this is going so far and cant wait for more info about the family secret past.
on a side note from time to time the text is colored instead of the normal white... anything special about them?
with trent it was when he told us his condition to have fun with his mom while with connie it randomly became blue text

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
great update! loving where this is going so far and cant wait for more info about the family secret past.
on a side note from time to time the text is colored instead of the normal white... anything special about them?
with trent it was when he told us his condition to have fun with his mom while with connie it randomly became blue text
It's to highlight the fact that your decision will have consequences. I think it's well done.

Reactions: smokebox

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
"some minTUes later"... :)

Btw, the Smith house looks ordinary outside but it has big rooms with big windows (at least the parent's bedroom).

But, so far: I like this after the first look.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
At first I thought this was gonna be one of those shitty games where the emphasis would be on the sex with shit art and animation but man was I wrong, interesting characters with an amazing aunt and a cool ass best friend, with some very consequences awaiting us in future updates. Well done!

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes