• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
hmm I played the versions before and I want ask something before I start playing this version I read something about many decisions to make I hate this kind of stuff but is it possible with the decisions to have all girls for me and no girlsharing of any kind beside lesbian action if MC can have fun with them too I don't want any guy get action besides MC even in future the last scene of last version was annoying but even that I don't like it I could handle it because we can get rid of him from start as it seems

Reactions: Genji

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Thats one of these games where you always want more no matter how long a update is and thats a good thing.
I don't get why people want to skip an update of a decent game just because there is no sex. If you are just playing games for a quick fap, this one is not for you.
This update was fine, it's the next one I'm worried about. Seems to be a lot of branching choices. Don't get me wrong I like having choices it's just sometimes it leads to updates being split into 5 minute blocks for each path. Hopefully this dev handles it well but some of the choices seemed so big i can see later updates coming with a lot of content I'm never gonna see.
hmm I played the versions before and I want ask something before I start playing this version I read something about many decisions to make I hate this kind of stuff but is it possible with the decisions to have all girls for me and no girlsharing of any kind beside lesbian action if MC can have fun with them too I don't want any guy get action besides MC even in future the last scene of last version was annoying but even that I don't like it I could handle it because we can get rid of him from start as it seems
Don't think sharing will be forced but definitely seems like it's gonna be an option.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
This update was fine, it's the next one I'm worried about. Seems to be a lot of branching choices. Don't get me wrong I like having choices it's just sometimes it leads to updates being split into 5 minute blocks for each path. Hopefully this dev handles it well but some of the choices seemed so big i can see later updates coming with a lot of content I'm never gonna see.

Don't think sharing will be forced but definitely seems like it's gonna be an option.
I know what you mean and i hope these 5 minute content blocks won't happen here, i for my part will try pretty much everything out but i'm honestly mostly looking forward to the development with the 20ish year old mom. Her character is the most interesting for me so far, but like i said i'll probably try everything anyway. ^^

When it comes to the sharing...there will be certainly a option to share, pass on her or take her yourself so i wouldn't even waste a thought about that.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
20ish year old mom.
:ROFLMAO:

Same here but her sisters too. Does that make her little sister a teenager? Whatever. Point is I'm here for the family fun. Guess i could check out the shitty ex and her sister but that seems secondary to the story. No interest in humiliating the old man, banging the slut he cheated with or joining the best friend for the suggested multi racial devils threeway although at least the teacher seems like she'll have some relevance to the plot.
I'll definitely be back to check this out as I've liked a lot of what I've seen - just not ready to patreon up on it yet.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
:ROFLMAO:

Same here but her sisters too. Does that make her little sister a teenager? Whatever. Point is I'm here for the family fun. Guess i could check out the shitty ex and her sister but that seems secondary to the story. No interest in humiliating the old man, banging the slut he cheated with or joining the best friend for the suggested multi racial devils threeway although at least the teacher seems like she'll have some relevance to the plot.
I'll definitely be back to check this out as I've liked a lot of what I've seen - just not ready to patreon up on it yet.
I mean look at her...she doesn't look like she is near an age where she could have a 18+ year old kid. Not that i mind how she looks. Oh i WILL humiliate the dickward that cheats on this glorious woman. :ROFLMAO:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There is a continuity problem. The MCs ex-GF broke up the other day when he had fun with his mom/milf. But when you confront her in the school about her new boyfriend the MC says "It hasnt't even a month yet ..". That makes no sense.

1. one month after a breakup? Thats enough time - at least when she broke up.
2. What now? Passed a month since the night with the mom or just 2 days?
3. Or is it a couple days ago? Because thats what the mom tells his dad (bc of the extended part-time job, not the sex ^^)
4. Trent tells the MC he caught his mother a couple days ago ...

There seems to be a real problem with time in this game ... I know its nothing big, but I think it makes it difficult to understand when what happend. There is no coherent feeling for the events because of that.

And I hope we can steal the sister of the MCs ex-gf ^^ ... or get a threesome with them :p

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
There is a continuity problem. The MCs ex-GF broke up the other day when he had fun with his mom/milf. But when you confront her in the school about her new boyfriend the MC says "It hasnt't even a month yet ..". That makes no sense.

1. one month after a breakup? Thats enough time - at least when she broke up.
2. What now? Passed a month since the night with the mom or just 2 days?
3. Or is it a couple days ago? Because thats what the mom tells his dad (bc of the extended part-time job, not the sex ^^)
4. Trent tells the MC he caught his mother a couple days ago ...

There seems to be a real problem with time in this game ... I know its nothing big, but I think it makes it difficult to understand when what happend. There is no coherent feeling for the events because of that.

And I hope we can steal the sister of the MCs ex-gf ^^ ... or get a threesome with them :p
From what I see. IT has only been a couple days but the MC is implying that proper social decorum would be to not have another boyfriend until at least a month had passed. Now it looks like Mona left him for another, thereby implying she was not faithful.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That's not a continuity error, that's a you understanding error.

They broke up and when he confronted her he was suggesting that she hadn't even had time to reflect and just dived headlong into a new relationship.

"Hence it hasn't even been a month yet". He's implying that she's rushing into things and didn't commit to their relationship at all.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Very nice update. A little dissapointed by lack of sex action, but in other terms it was good.

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
I might need a save past the prologue. Every time i go to play i end up starting fresh and get to excited. them red shorts and hair band is just to much.

Jan 11, 2018
There's a bug where you have the option to choose between the romance path or the harem path, when you choose romance, the variable is set to true(that's good), but when you choose harem, the variable still false(that's weird).
Good update and I agree with Aunt, John needs punishment for cheat and make a great woman suffer for that. I was reading the comments and about the sharing part, were they talking the teacher(Eri)?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Imagine being Trent and knowing your mom is a major league slut. He's definitely handling it well.
Mytez Mormont Eerie Entity

Auntie is such a tease i hope we get to fuck in the future (oh what am i talking about of course we will) or even better her and Mommy at the same time :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HorizonD

we got to tickle mommy in the prologue :p

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes