4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
what the hell,she is ugly,i demand a comeback of the first gf..im sure she is much better than this bitch
I think we must see her with some other dresses ( or better without :) ) . I think is a nice girl , but dressed in this way , she seems a little girls coming back from some school course form the nuns...

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So, this is the girl who dumped you on that mysterious night. Unlike Catherine and her sisters who are the focus of the main story, Mona is more of a secondary character in this game and she will have her own mini story. She will appear for the first time in the next build.
From reading this story i hope her story gets cut short. so she could stay away permanantly.. ;) So the foucs on the main girls could be back on time.. Since she is secondary character not much relevenace for main story to continue..

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Good game. Getting a witch coven vibe from it. Strongest draw for me is that, for once in an incest game, the MC is actually likable. I was actually kinda touched during the couch scene when he was just telling her how he wanted to work hard to take care of her and make her life easier (from the perspective of an actual son and NOT the perspective of his dick).

If the MC doesn't fall back into tropes (like creeping around at night pulling down covers like a douche) in the next update, gonna really consider Patreoning the Devs.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Good eye, Canto Forte. You'd never guess how many people are going to download both then complain about "Broken game!" and "No new content!". They will even go to his patron, here and other sites complaining about a bad or non-existent update then blame lovemilfs for that. My condolences to lovemilfs. And for those here who believe SVS. And for those about to deal with those coming here and saying "New update not work!! Fix now!!".

EDITED- BTW.. how is the download 1.62 gb but the links are 852 mb?? :unsure:

blant1920

Jan 29, 2018
There's new update in dev's patron
anyone can share?

CHANGELOG v0.0.2a
  • Add $20 Patrons to Game Menu > Credits
  • Edit character's attributes in game code - name's color, music-theme
  • Fix typos & grammatical errors found in the previous builds
  • Re-render 12 images (too grainy!) from previous build 0.0.1a
  • 483 new images (exclude animations)
  • Over 2500 words
  • File size total 1.2GB (+400MB)
  • Old patch won't work anymore.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
There's new update in dev's patron
anyone can share?

CHANGELOG v0.0.2a
  • Add $20 Patrons to Game Menu > Credits
  • Edit character's attributes in game code - name's color, music-theme
  • Fix typos & grammatical errors found in the previous builds
  • Re-render 12 images (too grainy!) from previous build 0.0.1a
  • 483 new images (exclude animations)
  • Over 2500 words
  • File size total 1.2GB (+400MB)
  • Old patch won't work anymore.
You might want to request the update the proper way here: https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/ :p

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

C - Plan [v0.0.2a] [Lovemilfs] - Original Size: 1.25GB

Download Win (124.4MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bamachris55

Donor
Feb 15, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

C - Plan [v0.0.2a] [Lovemilfs] - Original Size: 1.25GB

Download Win (124.4MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks mate

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes