4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
The game is good so far but I hope the different choice will not have a big meaning to the game or at least there will be a walkthrough to get the ending I want in future updates I was never a fan of multiple endings because I don't like to miss scenes without knowing the last scene was little bit yeah not my thing but at least I can get rid of him from the start like it seems and for my taste the dick count was a little high for me but these are only my personal oppinons on it because i don't like to share girls :pbut in the end it's the devs decision what he will add or not keep up the good work ;)

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017

She is Catherine's youngest.. Uhm *friend*. As you probably know by now, she is one of the key characters in this game. In the next build, she will appear for the first time and you'll find more about her!
The image link seems to be dead, could you re-upload it, please? :cry:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
can someone pass me the .rpyc file for the incest patch please. I need .rpyc file not .rpy file.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
can someone pass me the .rpyc file for the incest patch please. I need .rpyc file not .rpy file.
Doesn't the .rpyc file get generated as soon as you start the game, or from a reload from an already started game? If you have the Developer Menu enabled, just do a [shift-R] to reload the game. Or quit the game and restart it. That works every time for me.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Doesn't the .rpyc file get generated as soon as you start the game, or from a reload from an already started game? If you have the Developer Menu enabled, just do a [shift-R] to reload the game. Or quit the game and restart it. That works every time for me.
I know, the problem is I'm playing on android and I don't have access to a pc right now. Doesn't work that way on android OS. So I need those generated .rpyc file to patch it.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NEXT UPDATE.
C- Plan v.0.0.2 (80%)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

July 6th -> C-Plan v0.0.2 #Preview #03 #NSFW

Finding the "good" lighting when a character poses in front of mirror ...

June 28th -> The School Girls #Pin-Up #2019 #June

Resolution : 2160 x 3495 Size : 6.91 MB

June 26th was this Development progress v0.0.2

June 23rd has this C-Plan v0.0.2 #Preview #02 #NSFW

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
NEXT UPDATE.
C- Plan v.0.0.2 (80%)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

July 6th -> C-Plan v0.0.2 #Preview #03 #NSFW

Finding the "good" lighting when a character poses in front of mirror ...

June 28th -> The School Girls #Pin-Up #2019 #June

Resolution : 2160 x 3495 Size : 6.91 MB

June 26th was this Development progress v0.0.2

June 23rd has this C-Plan v0.0.2 #Preview #02 #NSFW
Oh, God! I hate 'community driven' development when it comes to plot development [dresses and hair are no problem]. It usually means that the developer doesn't have a clear plan for the game, and we wind up with crap.

I hope I'm wrong, but UGH! Just UGH!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So far polls went up and down for the yoga attire ... dev must be peace of mind happy go lucky and poof ... psychedelic rounds for the lot ;)

Reactions: Alteni

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
In lue of a walkthrough, what sex scenes are available in the latest release?
Change Log says 6 scenes - I have only unlocked 1 Mrs Lopez scene, unless we're counting the different angles and speeds during that scene

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

So, this is the girl who dumped you on that mysterious night. Unlike Catherine and her sisters who are the focus of the main story, Mona is more of a secondary character in this game and she will have her own mini story. She will appear for the first time in the next build.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

View attachment 345462

So, this is the girl who dumped you on that mysterious night. Unlike Catherine and her sisters who are the focus of the main story, Mona is more of a secondary character in this game and she will have her own mini story. She will appear for the first time in the next build.
what the hell,she is ugly,i demand a comeback of the first gf..im sure she is much better than this bitch

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes