4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Not sure if it's okay to post it here (mod can delete this if it isnt), but it looks the dev setup a discord server for this game
Thanks, added to OP.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
well nice signature gif , but u know Connie position its not making the signature perfect , but if could but catherine only in the signature well be nice or try another pic , well its up to u , anyway ty for ur effort Walg !
Ya, one of those with Cath and a closeup of her face in the left would be amazing. Not that I don't like Connie, but Cath is obviously the star of the game and the one who should represent it.
I appreciate your opinion guys. So right now I felt that there wasn't enough content with Cath to do Cath justice. Sure I could just focus on the prologue but that's just shows Cath's lust rather than all of her.

So I decided to use a gym photo of both just to start things off and thought I'd come back later on to do a proper Connie and Cath. Does that ramble make any sense? :p

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

She is Catherine's youngest.. Uhm *friend*. As you probably know by now, she is one of the key characters in this game. In the next build, she will appear for the first time and you'll find more about her!

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I love this game , very interesting story , i looking for the next update , well well i am dying for it
I appreciate your opinion guys. So right now I felt that there wasn't enough content with Cath to do Cath justice. Sure I could just focus on the prologue but that's just shows Cath's lust rather than all of her.

So I decided to use a gym photo of both just to start things off and thought I'd come back later on to do a proper Connie and Cath. Does that ramble make any sense? :p
Walg if u could do us a new signature with catherine only i saw a lots of pictures of her at the beginning of the game , i need to public this game , to others can play it , and support it , this game got a lots of potentiel to come .

Reactions: Mytez

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THE BLOODY STUPID PIANO MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND WHEN YOU LISTEN TO IT YOU FALL TO SLEEP OR IS THAT THE REASON FOR IT ????

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Just started playing the game, and since there isn't a walkthrough, could anyone please tell me what're the repercussions of being honest with the teacher, Eri? My first instinct is to lie to her, but would that close off any chance of b@nging her, since it possibly has to do with MC's semen maybe??

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just started playing the game, and since there isn't a walkthrough, could anyone please tell me what're the repercussions of being honest with the teacher, Eri? My first instinct is to lie to her, but would that close off any chance of b@nging her, since it possibly has to do with MC's semen maybe??
There are no repercussions in this release, other than text at the time of choice.

I had the same thoughts as you. I lied because I, like the MC, thought it strange that she asked the question. Didn't trust her. But if that choice goes the wrong way, I'll have to go back and change it. Fortunately, I made a save there.

Reactions: Alteni

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Walg if u could do us a new signature with catherine only i saw a lots of pictures of her at the beginning of the game , i need to public this game , to others can play it , and support it , this game got a lots of potentiel to come .
So just had to re-post my reply to this:

For now, I'm not going to make a Cath signature till there's more content. It's not varied enough to make a decent signature (Since most of them are in her room, changing and other things) so when there's more, I'll come back :)

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So just had to re-post my reply to this:

For now, I'm not going to make a Cath signature till there's more content. It's not varied enough to make a decent signature (Since most of them are in her room, changing and other things) so when there's more, I'll come back :)

Oct 9, 2017
C-plan?? Connie/Cathrine/Carrie shouldn't it be 3C or C3 after that it would be C4 then plant it in B-site or A-site:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes