4.20 star(s) 25 Votes
Jun 20, 2018
Its better im waiting this game to be completed...too many choices and i afraid i miss many scene..so yes,i will meet you guys again 2 years from now

Aug 16, 2018
lovemilfs Bug report: There's a lot of "I FORGET TO SET THIS" in the dialogue; I hope that gets fixed for 0.02b. Neat a little update: I like your inclusion of details like Connie's pubic hair growing back after being shave.d Would like some action in 0.03.

Question/Suggestion: There's a lot of choices: will they actually impact the game endings or can I pick whichever I want? A walkthrough might help your patreons (like me).

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Good update, looks like we have a few decisions to make next time. Speaking of which, I like that the text is highlighted when it will involve a decision to be made. It makes it easy to follow and make saves accordingly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Good update, looks like we have a few decisions to make next time. Speaking of which, I like that the text is highlighted when it will involve a decision to be made. It makes it easy to follow and make saves accordingly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed on all counts. This is an incest game so maybe I can set Trent up with his own mother instead. She already made it known she's a cock hungry whore so maybe her son can fix her. Or break her. Who cares which? I mean he seems a good guy and deserves to get some but that teacher is mine.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
It has a points-system like affection and lust. When you choose an answer or decide how you react you get them or not.
Example Connie, in the evening you can see her with or without panties.

Reactions: Canto Forte

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Member when M fucked son the first day of the game?

Oh' I 'member this.

• Love
Reactions: HorizonD

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Thats one of these games where you always want more no matter how long a update is and thats a good thing.
I don't get why people want to skip an update of a decent game just because there is no sex. If you are just playing games for a quick fap, this one is not for you.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes