4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
So far i really enjoy the game but i really hope for full harem route not only one that you have to play many play troughs to get all the scenes because the girls are to hot to miss one scene with them and of course no forced girl sharing or any stuff like this only mcs dick should get action yes I am greedy :devilish: but I don't want to share any girls beside lesbian action with MC involved because that will ruin the game at least for my opinion keep up the good work dev ;)

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Is there? I only remember 3 being mentioned.
I think i read that it but i dunno in what part, i am going to check and come back if i find , but since the front page has only the 3 sisters, i really could be wrong.... oh well these 3 are more than enough

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
ok i guess i find out why i think they were 4, when mss Eri ask about the MC family name and you chose to say the truth, she asks more questions, one of them is if you have any uncle, and MC says " no my mother only have sisters, three sisters to be exactly", i guess he was referring to the fact that they are 3 sisters in total and not that his mom has 3 sisters like i thought

Last edited:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Loven the game. Beautiful women and best of all is that unlike a lot of games the pics aren't grainy and the animations are smoooooooth as fck.
This is turning out to be a great game/novel. Thanks for sharing :)

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
One hell of an update, I'm loving it. Its got just enough believeability and more wish fullfillment than you could ask for. I also enjoy the friendship plot with Trent. The models too are smok'in. Not regreting paetroning after the first release at all.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes