4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
So how do people feel about Carrie?

Now in the context of an adult game, the MC certainly benefited and everything is going to be hunky-dory in the end, but what she did to her sister without either her knowledge or consent was a total bitch move imo. Whatever motive or end she has in mind doesn't justify the means. If she's so anxious to trigger the thing, use it on herself and invite her nephew over, that'll still keep it in the family.

Hope there's a choice to have Catherine bitch-slap the fillings out of her when they meet up, but I fear it'll all be just hugs and kisses.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
but what she did to her sister without either her knowledge or consent was a total bitch move imo. Whatever motive or end she has in mind doesn't justify the means. If she's so anxious to trigger the thing, use it on herself and invite her nephew over, that'll still keep it in the family.
I felt like it isn't as black and white as that. The motive will be related to whatever the Witchkowski main story is about, so we don't know yet. Using it on her might not work the same, depending on what the requirement exactly is. It's simply too early for me to make any judgment on Carrie.

Reactions: fbass and Abhai

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
So how do people feel about Carrie?

Now in the context of an adult game, the MC certainly benefited and everything is going to be hunky-dory in the end, but what she did to her sister without either her knowledge or consent was a total bitch move imo. Whatever motive or end she has in mind doesn't justify the means. If she's so anxious to trigger the thing, use it on herself and invite her nephew over, that'll still keep it in the family.

Hope there's a choice to have Catherine bitch-slap the fillings out of her when they meet up, but I fear it'll all be just hugs and kisses.
We don't know what she wanted, it maybe misfired and this is not the wanted event even.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
what does the mod do
erases all other option paths and only gives you one
Allowing modification of points/status
where do i see that or am i still playing the prologue?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
wow that was like super fast and arent there suppose to be 4 sisters not 3
a lot of decisions made with no repercussions yet
when is the next update by the way

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I love the way the dev scream "I FORGET TO SET THIS" in the middle of a dialogue
lovemilfs Bug report: There's a lot of "I FORGET TO SET THIS" in the dialogue; I hope that gets fixed for 0.02b.
They come from the incest patch and the tool used to make it. It's what happen when you use the said tool with a value that isn't defined ; I put this in the tool thinking that it will help devs to see that they... well, forgot to set this, but apparently I was wrong.

Waiting for the patch to be updated by the one who made it, here's a quick fix that will add the missing named. They come from the regular version of the game, but it will be better than the "I forget to set this".

blant1920

Jan 29, 2018
Devs already posted the new patch in his discord server before he release this version.. you guys should check it.
EDIT :
EDIT: Opss I didn't see it already posted in OP

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Elizabeth_Intro1.png

If you have played the last build, then you've certainly known this woman. Her name is Elizabeth, and she is Mona's... *cough* roommate. Unlike Mona, Liz will have more encounter with you in the game, including the lewd ones! You'll find more about her in the next build.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I was already second guessing my choice to ignore Mona at the school after the Mona/Elizabeth lesbian scene popped up. If that choice negatively affected the MC's chances of meeting Elizabeth, I guess that will be where I will be reloading from when the next update hits :LOL:.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
View attachment 377268

If you have played the last build, then you've certainly known this woman. Her name is Elizabeth, and she is Mona's... *cough* roommate. Unlike Mona, Liz will have more encounter with you in the game, including the lewd ones! You'll find more about her in the next build.
Meet her mother
:LOL:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
New update?
Love the game with all hot milfs in it, and looking forward to 0.03v, probably in one month or so.
Last post on patreon regarding latest game development/update 0.03 was on 30.08 (any patron to share it here?), and the update "slider" for the 0.03 has been stuck at 55% for some time now I think.

carlosxbox79

Aug 2, 2017
This games is one of the best out there graphics, story, Milfs, animation omg well about 10 days ago at was at 49% and now at 55% this game will come out before milfy city or timestamps for sure.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes