4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Maybe start a new game, then? It's not that difficult to do, plus it might be good to play from the start after all this time.
But, but, but ,but pressing tab or holding down ctrl is hard. :eek:

I'm glad that the game is back, hopefully really back and not just a fluke.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm going to be honest. I don't remember anything from this game. To be fair to this game though, I've played 100s of other games on here since this last updated so it's expected that i wouldn't remember everything from certain games.

I have saves and a game folder for it but i don't remember playing so seeing as old saves might not be working, i guess it's a good thing for me since I'll be playing from the beginning anyway.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But, but, but ,but pressing tab or holding down ctrl is hard. :eek:

I'm glad that the game is back, hopefully really back and not just a fluke.
I've been disappointed before, like when Family Matters returned with Ep 8 and then was immediately abandoned again.

I guess we'll see how this one goes.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I've been disappointed before, like when Family Matters returned with Ep 8 and then was immediately abandoned again.

I guess we'll see how this one goes.
Urgh family matters. I really hope that c-plan doesn't go down that road, but as you already wrote, we'll see.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Well, that was kinda disapponting for one reason: everything up until now had pointed to Mrs. Lopez being an avoidable encounter. Being railroaded into that scene sort of soured the whole update for me.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm going to be honest. I don't remember anything from this game. To be fair to this game though, I've played 100s of other games on here since this last updated so it's expected that i wouldn't remember everything from certain games.
It's easy, this game is where your ex-girlfriend is a whore, your aunt is a whore, your friend's mom is a whore, your sister is a whore... Okay, I understand your point now. :ROFLMAO: ;)

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Maybe start a new game, then? It's not that difficult to do, plus it might be good to play from the start after all this time.
Ok I was just letting people know, no need to get pissy with me. I was in fact quite happy to start it again after all this time.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
so,,i turned the music volume all the way down,but theres still music ingame..had to click "mute all" to get rid of it..

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Solid update. Glad I stuck with it and up'd my tier. Hope it will help encourage others to get back on the band wagon.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
How many times is this game going to be rebooted this is the 3rd time already for a game that is new you can't get passed the 2nd day in this game because its been rebooted so much.

• Angry
Reactions: Carefree247
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes