Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Is the swinging avoidable?
I don't want to get to far into the game and have forced swinging thrown in I like my harem girls to be mine alone?
Just my personal preference no offense meant to anyone else

Thank you for your time :)
A. We legit don't even know what the dev meant by swinging, could be in reference to the MC having multiple relationships, the girls swinging their sexuality, possible NTR, even just a dumb joke about the massive booba swinging.
B. Whatever it is meant it's not in the game yet.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Game only developing so this tahs and content gonna appear in future
That is the reason why f95 has a rule where it says that the tags posted must be current content and not tags that are planned, for planned tags the dev or uploader has the option to put them in Spoiler Genre or dev notes with more explanation of the tags if they want, for example explain the swinging tag if it is with other males or females,if it's avoidable or not.(seeing the swinging tag we can suppose that it would be missing "group sex" tag)
It strikes me that being the dev a user with several years on the page, he has not done it. (Maybe he was anxious or forgot, he would not be the first dev)

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Alright I figured out Jenny and Lina, you gotta get her to give you a book about a nerdy girl and ask about that, vampires and prey and at some point alex shows up and you can lure jenny away. I'm guessing world corruption needs to be a certain level and you may also need to watch the movie with them and be complimentary? IDK I got so sick of trying everything I just held ctrl for most of it.

Also dev there's 23 corruption in the game not 22, somehow.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: F9Zoney

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
A. We legit don't even know what the dev meant by swinging, could be in reference to the MC having multiple relationships, the girls swinging their sexuality, possible NTR, even just a dumb joke about the massive booba swinging.
B. Whatever it is meant it's not in the game yet.
Thank you for your reply I don't completely understand it everything you said is already known it's why I asked the question
There is a harem tag so you/mc having multiple relationships is kinda covered by that, girls swinging their sexuality is usually covered under lesbian and ntr has its own tag? And the boobs don't have a tag that I know of?

It's why I was asking if that kind of content will be avoidable or not? Hoping the dev might elaborate on it and if it's avoidable maybe a planned tags in genre just a little something so I know whether to stay or move on?

Thank you for your time

Micio124

Sep 9, 2017
Don't understand why every time there is a game with boobs bigger than vanilla ppl feels the need to point out how much they don't like them and announce that they are not going to play. You can clearly see the screenshot .. you can just ....not click on the games like this?
Anyway i'll keep an eye on this one.. looks promising .

dmmt

May 8, 2020
to try, perhaps pointlessly, to sway devs from going so far overboard. It aint that these are "bigger than vanilla", it IS that these would "derail a fkn train going by".

• Haha
Reactions: blastwave2k

Micio124

Sep 9, 2017
to try, perhaps pointlessly, to sway devs from going so far overboard. It aint that these are "bigger than vanilla", it IS that these would "derail a fkn train going by".
my point stand , clearly this is not a game intended for ppl with your taste. What's the point of constantly flooding threads with comment like that? nevermind i already got the answer ...

Micio124

Sep 9, 2017
Wait what :WaitWhat::WaitWhat: Are you saying that if people think that the boobs of the women in the game are too big, does that mean they are vanillas?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm not talking about this game specifically .. but yeah something tells me that explaining that to you would be a waste of time , keep "kekking" your point without using actual words , that will make you win an argument. (and i'm sorry if you don't understand the point of my initial post, i don't have gifs ready to speak your language)

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
To answer the questions:
  1. The girls do not have back problems, this is a fantasy and all their spines were forged by the finest dwarves Asgard has to offer. Quite frankly I'm not happy with the art though, but without going and learning to draw for several years or being able to get an artist far more competent than me (which I'm definitely open to) it's the best it's going to get. Regardless, despite their gravity defying properties these breasts aren't even that unrealistic, while rare they certainly exist in real life. Hell one of my testers is almost this big (She sadly does have severe back problems). Alex may seems weirdly open and all that but quite frankly I'm writing real experiences here... just... you know, in real life Alex's eventual pregnancy wasn't much of an option.
  2. All tags mentioned are currently in the game, although some are currently so light on content that you may mistake them for a passing breeze. The tags will continue to grow as more content is added to the game. This is why there is no tittyfucking tag, it's not far off but you do not yet shove your man meat between those udders.
  3. Swinging refers to the relationship between Lin and Lisa, who are married but in a very open relationship. It may just be my sensibilities but if if lesbians do that stuff it's still swinging right? I don't see why there would be a gender split on it? There is not currently a plan for there to be any other males in this game beyond the various videos you all watch together. If married lesbians don't count then I guess I can remove the tag, I mean it's not useful if it's confusing people?
  4. Walkthrough... that's gonna be an interesting one... You might have noticed that the sheer amount of dialogue trees make this game a fucking maze. Hence that guy who got 23 out of 22 corruption. The Alex guide made sense to me because I made all this stuff and I can see why it isn't so nice for others. The question in delivering this is what is it a guide towards? I can definitely improve the hints system so it's far less vague, but other times you have to choose between progress and scenes. The question is how to portray this to the player best? Unlike other games, while accruing love helps each run there is not set value that will let you do things as every girl and every scene is different. Then what even is a scene, is asking Alex to get her tits out in the forest a scene worthy of being pointed out, or is there some threshold that nudity needs to cross?
  5. Will the game contain mom-son content? While you will bang everyone, legally I will say no. If there were some kind of mod that made incest a part of that then that would definitely end up depicting mother son stuff though.
Thank you everyone for your support, it's been wonderful to get this much feedback in just 8 hours.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
I think I have everything except for meeting the man who doesn't exist. I have 22 corruption and the kissing achievement. That's also assuming visions of the future is not accessible or that Sami doesn't have any corruption.
I'm not going to lie, the flowchart was weird right up until I got it. Now I can read it easily. Though I'm just going to say that if the next update doubles the number of trees, we have a problem. I'd say that your best bet might be taking time loop hunters deal of mechanically writing all of the steps, but that walkthrough is even more of a nightmare than the flowchart.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
More bazookas? One to avoid.
nothing but massive tits cant say I'm interested, variety is the spice of life as they say with only one flavor it gets old fast
geebus gawd....not a girl there with tits under 88ZZZZ...I'm out
Chicks with back problems, no thanks. Not impressed by the tits.
HEY EVERYONE, THESE GUYS DONT LIKE BIG TITS!

See? No one cares. I am sure there are plenty of other threads you can go troll. Have a good day, ladies.

As an aside, them are some glorious titties. Saw banner picture, and knew it was immediately going on the watch list.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
To answer the questions:
  1. The girls do not have back problems, this is a fantasy and all their spines were forged by the finest dwarves Asgard has to offer. Quite frankly I'm not happy with the art though, but without going and learning to draw for several years or being able to get an artist far more competent than me (which I'm definitely open to) it's the best it's going to get. Regardless, despite their gravity defying properties these breasts aren't even that unrealistic, while rare they certainly exist in real life. Hell one of my testers is almost this big (She sadly does have severe back problems). Alex may seems weirdly open and all that but quite frankly I'm writing real experiences here... just... you know, in real life Alex's eventual pregnancy wasn't much of an option.
  2. All tags mentioned are currently in the game, although some are currently so light on content that you may mistake them for a passing breeze. The tags will continue to grow as more content is added to the game. This is why there is no tittyfucking tag, it's not far off but you do not yet shove your man meat between those udders.
  3. Swinging refers to the relationship between Lin and Lisa, who are married but in a very open relationship. It may just be my sensibilities but if if lesbians do that stuff it's still swinging right? I don't see why there would be a gender split on it? There is not currently a plan for there to be any other males in this game beyond the various videos you all watch together. If married lesbians don't count then I guess I can remove the tag, I mean it's not useful if it's confusing people?
  4. Walkthrough... that's gonna be an interesting one... You might have noticed that the sheer amount of dialogue trees make this game a fucking maze. Hence that guy who got 23 out of 22 corruption. The Alex guide made sense to me because I made all this stuff and I can see why it isn't so nice for others. The question in delivering this is what is it a guide towards? I can definitely improve the hints system so it's far less vague, but other times you have to choose between progress and scenes. The question is how to portray this to the player best? Unlike other games, while accruing love helps each run there is not set value that will let you do things as every girl and every scene is different. Then what even is a scene, is asking Alex to get her tits out in the forest a scene worthy of being pointed out, or is there some threshold that nudity needs to cross?
  5. Will the game contain mom-son content? While you will bang everyone, legally I will say no. If there were some kind of mod that made incest a part of that then that would definitely end up depicting mother son stuff though.
Thank you everyone for your support, it's been wonderful to get this much feedback in just 8 hours.
To respond to your answers with more questions:

1. Is she single? I would be more than happy to massage her back for her regularly to relieve her and myself of her back pain....
2-5. Uhhh, that was the only relevant question, I guess. Keep your pimp hand strong?

• Angry
Reactions: Mr. M 11

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Yeah, I just hit 21 of 22 world corruption and I haven't done all of Alex's stuff yet, which will probably also put me at 23 when I'm done.

I'm pretty sure it (might) involve:

Also, for anyone who hasn't figured out the final achievement:

Anyway, this is going on the watchlist. The premise is neat, and the implications of where the content might go in the future according to Alex's flowchart seems great.

Reactions: Oblivion9873
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes