Karybdis

Oct 29, 2017
You can lower the corruption of the girls so you don't get the panties right away, but also I think that you need to have Sami at C2, having it lower or higher will not trigger the event (Also, you need Jealousy at 2+ and WC50+ for her to search your bag and find the moonstone)
Ah, you know what, other people have mentioned a bug about their WC not being right- I think that was my issue too. WC was 22 but the log shows 52 WC events. Event was available when I debugged WC up to the correct value.

Reactions: Blakeness8
Jan 28, 2018
How do you track and gain corruption? I have been trying to get all of Alex's scenes. Since she made a great first impression. Yet I feel stuck. What should I do? Need help

Last edited:

Korpheus

Feb 2, 2018
I have a problem with Alex's 'Rewards', 'Mail', 'Problem', 'Breast expansion variant Corruption 4: Get Alex Pregnat'.
I am running loops on Alex Corruption 4 with Fertile.
I trigger finding the moonstone in the forest, giving enhanced milk and 'Sleep with Alex' on Sunday Midgnght choosing 'Was it ok...'.
It feels like I am missing a flag trigger.
I would greatly appreciate help with this one.

Last edited:

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
I think I borked up all my corruption stats. I had it at 70 but then it fell to 40 after I "deleted old triggers" from the debug menu. Was that a mistake?

Korpheus

Feb 2, 2018
I think I borked up all my corruption stats. I had it at 70 but then it fell to 40 after I "deleted old triggers" from the debug menu. Was that a mistake?
There is an event that requires at least 50.
You can either experiment and try to retrigger old flags or try finding new one.
I am currently at 100.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
i dont have a lot time to play games xDD

I remember download the v0.31d and now... 0.32!? XDD so fast!

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
No matter what I try, I can't seem to get this scene with Sami included. Is it in the game yet? Or is there something that needs to be done before it triggers? I should have the corruption levels needed.

photo.png

Feb 26, 2018
Lina's wing girl missions are the scenes following on after you pick one of the girls when Lina texts you Sat morning.

You can also pick a new one by talking to Lina when she's out front with Jenny and choosing the trading with Lina then "about that message", then picking a new name.

Complete 3 of those and you can do to the first midnight Sunday to get the corruption 4 scene. It's not fully implemented yet as Lina doesn't invite you to the forest as she should and you can't actually put Lina to corruption 4 yet.
Hey, I know you posted this a few months ago, but I just wanted to thank you for specifying that you need to talk to Lina while she's under the tree in order to get a new wing girl event. You're the ONLY person I found who mentioned that.

Thank you again for clearing that up. You saved me a lot of frustration.

Aight, I'm gonna get back to studying for my pchem & biochem finals.

LylaTigyra

Jul 12, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/sceneEndPhone.rpy", line 594, in <module>
NameError: name 'AlexSMS188Open' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/sceneEndPhone.rpyc", line 518, in script call
    ī��5�A\%x�w*�^��^'^    ��    �0�>��n`I2�Z�&�ި�o*`�L.��2#�T��H�Em�*6$�Zx��d�1���k�;��8��8s'���w5g�"(x����slབྷ��}���������0���jeY�8� ۲C3άxGe��-s�C,*��)�aC���P�}Da<����?����R<A�    ��d��S�O+����z�P�iG�gY�ņ�s�[��-�d���h�p(ľ�^�;4z��l����W�C�j�5�BC��J=bS)B�P?���7�نXws�`��1Y�b�����K��j���p`V[K#�8eq�\���F2"�=���X�u`�"�5��=���`t�5��tBA<�P��&�������iZ3O?��ӍX;q$N�!�D<��t<�L��9� �:Om���H{*O�da�����R_;�TY!�i�����)S˼�T����y�0��X�e�8H��
  File "game/sceneEndPhone.rpyc", line 594, in script
    �]G�    �
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Cabin by the Lake 0.34c
Sat May  4 23:15:36 2024
Got this with the new update. Looks like one of Alex's mail is the culprit if I'm reading right?

While I'm posting this I also noticed in the opening segments the guide didn't update from when you talk to Carla to when you see Jenny and Lina on the couch like it has before. Small thing but figured I'd point it out.

Edit: It won't even let me roll back and crashes the game. Attached the traceback in case it helps.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    ī��5�A\%x�w*�^��^'^    ��    �0�>��n`I2�Z�&�ި�o*`�L.��2#�T��H�Em�*6$�Zx��d�1���k�;��8��8s'���w5g�"(x����slབྷ��}���������0���jeY�8� ۲C3άxGe��-s�C,*��)�aC���P�}Da<����?����R<A�    ��d��S�O+����z�P�iG�gY�ņ�s�[��-�d���h�p(ľ�^�;4z��l����W�C�j�5�BC��J=bS)B�P?���7�نXws�`��1Y�b�����K��j���p`V[K#�8eq�\���F2"�=���X�u`�"�5��=���`t�5��tBA<�P��&�������iZ3O?��ӍX;q$N�!�D<��t<�L��9� �:Om���H{*O�da�����R_;�TY!�i�����)S˼�T����y�0��X�e�8H��
    �]G�    �

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Cabin by the Lake 0.34c
Got this with the new update. Looks like one of Alex's mail is the culprit if I'm reading right?

While I'm posting this I also noticed in the opening segments the guide didn't update from when you talk to Carla to when you see Jenny and Lina on the couch like it has before. Small thing but figured I'd point it out.

Edit: It won't even let me roll back and crashes the game. Attached the traceback in case it helps.
Thank you for the bug report, these will be solved for the public release in 5 days

This does of course mean that ending a run may result in a game crash and it may take some time for the fix for this to become public. Normally I'd leap too it, but I bust myself enough to get out the regular work, I don't need to support leaks as well.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CabinByTheLake-0.34c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    �]G�    �

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Cabin by the Lake 0.34c

Arg...

I just never can bring myself to dislike someone who takes the time to file a bug report...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cabin by the Lake [v0.34c] [Nunu] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [243 MB]
- - - -

Mac [233 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes