wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
how is that possible if her corruption 2 to corruption 3 quest requires you to get photos of 3 girls an send her them befor leaving?

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
i already report to the creator this bug (you can see that a few posts before)
well i'm a dum dum then.. after posting my reply i went to sleep an though about it. an the dev's probably thinkin the same thing... corruption < 3 on the route means once you unlock the corruption you can lower the level after she mensions about coming to the camp. if it was suppost to be a corruption 2 route it would of said corruption 2.. not < 3
this was a over sight i missed

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
well i'm a dum dum then.. after posting my reply i went to sleep an though about it. an the dev's probably thinkin the same thing... corruption < 3 on the route means once you unlock the corruption you can lower the level after she mensions about coming to the camp. if it was suppost to be a corruption 2 route it would of said corruption 2.. not < 3
this was a over sight i missed
ah you're right, C0 and C1 are not possible so maybe he should write "Corruption 2" and not "Corruption <3"
I did not think about that

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Played a couple hours of this and I can definitely see the potential of this game when it's fully fleshed out.
I enjoy that the penalty of a bad choice really only affects the current loop and that the loop isn't too long that playing through a mistake feels like a chance for some trial and error. (I'm not someone who generally rolls-back unless it's a horrible penalty)

Every girl feels different, especially once the corruption levels start to be unlocked, with the writing for each actually sounding like it came from that girl (once you kinda understand her personality).

I can understand the complaints of all the girls having big tits, but if all the girls are related (aside from Lin's wife I guess?) at least you could argue "big tits run in the family"? idk. The dev could always bring in a small boob girl in a later build if people complain enough. The MC doesn't have a Girlfriend so the change could write itself, in a sense.

Overall, pretty darn good. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nunu312

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Is saves for previous version works fine or should i have to restart ?
Oh, and any advise about best order of characters ?

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
my old saved worked. I would say Alex or Sami but I think its more personal choice.

Anyone know what or how this is triggered ?
" New option when Lin takes you into your room for a good time "

Last edited:
Reactions: poisonbug

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know what or how this is triggered ?
" New option when Lin takes you into your room for a good time "
it's mean you can have blowjob from Sami now -> when you go see Lin the Sunday Morning and ask advice for Sami (Sami need Corruption 1 and Love 4)

yes old saves works but you have to reread the text to be able to skip it again
each character are independent from the others : i advise Alex because she has the most content for the moment

Last edited:

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
anyone know how to get haily's Selfie corruption ? I think its the last one I am missing. I have all 4 of her photos but that corruption is greyed out

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I did a quick search and didn't find any error with "SamiBribedKiss1". Anyway got this error in v0.15d, reporting it so that
Nunu312 is aware of it.

=============================================================================

While running game code:
File "game/sceneC1Carla.rpy", line 628, in <module>
KeyError: u'SamiBribedKiss1___131'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/sceneC1Carla.rpyc", line 628, in script
�����`��kk�%��
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Cabin by the Lake 0.15d
Mon Dec 12 03:24:24 2022

Found another little bug. When you go on a pleasure date with Alex in the woods at night and you click on the action flow chart on the right of the screen, you can not move the flow chart up to see the bottom of the flow chart. Also the hot tub scene with Alex and Haily the flow chart don't connect on the right side of the chart.

Made a little time changing cheat for the game.

Put the "Cabin_By_The_Lake_Time_Cheat.rpyc" file in the "game" folder of "CabinByTheLake-vX.XX".
The number pad's - key is used to go back an hour
The number pad's + key is used to go forward an hour

As long as the time variable name is not changed by the DEV this cheat should work for future versions of the game

Last edited:

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
anyone know how to get haily's Selfie corruption ? I think its the last one I am missing. I have all 4 of her photos but that corruption is greyed out
You need to be in Corruption 0 for Haily (dont work with C1), talk her the Saturday Morning, and when you give her 3 photos Sunday she need 1 Love and 3 Horny
How do you get the fertile option with Alex?
Saturday/Sunday Noon/Afternoon > Forest with Alex > "Find Anything good out here" with Love 3 + World Corruption 35 > "Look around with Alex"
I did a quick search and didn't find any error with "SamiBribedKiss1". Anyway got this error in v0.15d, reporting it so that
Nunu312 is aware of it.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/sceneC1Carla.rpyc", line 628, in script
�����`��kk�%��
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Cabin by the Lake 0.15d
Mon Dec 12 03:24:24 2022

Found another little bug. When you go on a pleasure date with Alex in the woods at night and you click on the action flow chart on the right of the screen, you can not move the flow chart up to see the bottom of the flow chart. Also the hot tub scene with Alex and Haily the flow chart don't connect on the right side of the chart.

Made a little time changing cheat for the game.

Put the "Cabin_By_The_Lake_Time_Cheat.rpyc" file in the "game" folder of "CabinByTheLake-vX.XX".
The number pad's - key is used to go back an hour
The number pad's + key is used to go forward an hour

As long as the time variable name is not changed by the DEV this cheat should work for future versions of the game
Where you got the error "SamiBribedKiss1" exactly ? i never see that and want to test too
And for me, the scene "Pleasuring Alex" the Sunday Midnight, i can move the flow :/
And for the hot tub, the error has already been reported and Nunu is on it ^^

Reactions: teraptuss

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Where you got the error "SamiBribedKiss1" exactly ? i never see that and want to test too
And for me, the scene "Pleasuring Alex" the Sunday Midnight, i can move the flow :/
And for the hot tub, the error has already been reported and Nunu is on it ^^
Glad the Hot Tub flow chart is known about but the Pleasure Date flow chart for me can't be moved so I have attached picture of both problems for Nunu312 to look at.

I got the "SamiBribedKiss1" error when I was trying to map out the flow chart for that event but can't remember which option I picked (it might be grope) to get that error during the kissing event in the woods.

This is a new game play through and isn't continued from a previous save so it might be a new bug, or it might be me doing the Time Lord thing with the game and it's having a heart attack.

I clicked ignore and it continued OK so it's not a game breaking bug. I'm reporting it all the same, so that Nunu312 is aware of it.

Last edited:

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Thank you everyone for the bug reports (Even the duplicates, double ups are better than missing something)! will get to work on these.

Reactions: john1230

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
Glad the Hot Tub flow chart is known about but the Pleasure Date flow chart for me can't be moved so I have attached picture of both problems for Nunu312 to look at.

I got the "SamiBribedKiss1" error when I was trying to map out the flow chart for that event but can't remember which option I picked (it might be grope) to get that error during the kissing event in the woods.

This is a new game play through and isn't continued from a previous save so it might be a new bug, or it might be me doing the Time Lord thing with the game and it's having a heart attack.

I clicked ignore and it continued OK so it's not a game breaking bug. I'm reporting it all the same, so that Nunu312 is aware of it.
For the Pleasure Date flow, you try to move with left click pressed or with the scroll whell (or try the 2) ?
For Sami kissing practice, I started a new game and completed the flow so without bug so i dont know (i'll see if I come across it later)

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Hello! anyone knows how to find the moonstone? I tried every path and I couldn't find it, do I need a specific corruption level for Alex?

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes