Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
i dont know about you guys... but i can work pretty well with that. Let me guess the situation, it's kind of a dream about some medieval witch hunt, alex prob a knight and hailey is some kind of priestess, but the witch hunt gone wrong and the witch castedsome spell to make them small except their boobs, and obviously that immobilize them cuz each one of their boobs kind of wheight's 20kg.

And a personal rec is that Hailey right leg instead of going in the tits, it kind of bend them to the side, some physics stuff, just a personal thing of mine
I want to see their bodies though so it’s a bit of a conflict for me
Yeah, but if this get's in game probally will have more poses, maybe a kind of missionary with the boobs going to the sides:love:(sorry my japanese games lover speaking), but probally a missionary with tits up may happen, doggy with hanging boobs, man, with big titties the possibilities are infinite, by what we already have in question of animation(groping and sex scenes with alex), i know nunu will deliver something good, maybe not in one shot, let's have patience

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
i saw several problems with the hot tub scene (maybe it has since been fixed in the version 0.16d but i'll say it just in case)
the pictures of the girls are not the same size : Haily is bigger than Alex (and not just the breast Xp)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When Lin come, she is on Alex
and the path of choice is the wrong one : i have the choice for corruption 3, but Haily is corruption 2 only (3 not available to my knowledge). And C3 does not display well

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
i saw several problems with the hot tub scene (maybe it has since been fixed in the version 0.16d but i'll say it just in case)
the pictures of the girls are not the same size : Haily is bigger than Alex (and not just the breast Xp)
When Lin come, she is on Alex
and the path of choice is the wrong one : i have the choice for corruption 3, but Haily is corruption 2 only (3 not available to my knowledge). And C3 does not display well
I am slowly redoing the sprites for each character, these are the new Alex sprites that are allow ehr to move around a lot more rather than the old, very static scenes where you might go through potentially hundreds of lines without a change to the picture. It's been a long time coming and it's not done yet. Haily has been redone in version 16 and now has 20x the number of sprites she used to, and they should be sized a bit better. That being said Alex is also canonically very short.

As for the second bug report, this is an excerpt from the version 16 bug fixes:
1670667780078.png

That last one is definitely an issue though and I'll check it out.

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
ok thank you for the reply
and question : will there be pictures for the kissing practice with Sami the saturday morning in the future, or will it always be black screen for this end scene (because, i dont know, they close their eyes) ?

Nobodysan

Mar 11, 2021
View attachment 2226603

Can someone tell me how to get this last Nerve?
Should be done by getting Sami to blow you on the last night, which requires you to get her to blow you earlier (can be done by not making Carla nervous, carrying luggage in, watching her undress, and undressing yourself, and next morning asking Alex for a handjob), to have a positive shower scene with her (compliment her, "make me," and "I've missed this"), and I think to have at least 5 jealousy and 5 love (so take other opportunities to make her jealous).

Reactions: Tensa Zangetsu1000

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
hailys -3 corruption level.jpg
not sure how to get the route with hailys corruption < 3 section if she shows up at the cabin when she hits corruption 4.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
how is that possible if her corruption 2 to corruption 3 quest requires you to get photos of 3 girls an send her them befor leaving?

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes