wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
does anyone have an actual walkthrough for the altered note? it says i need to find a cryptic cypher in the kitchen but any time i i search the kitchen i get nothing

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
  • You need to have seen all the hints in previous Loops (Haily, Cassidy and Alex IIRC)
  • Watched the outcome of giving Lisa the normal note atleast once.
after having those requierements start a fresh loop and talk with Lina when she's testing the camera (Saturday Afternoon) and in the same loop; After getting the Normal Note go talk with Lina when Haily Isn't there. This should unlocked the option to borrow Lina's camera and from there you can progress normally

I can't remember if you need to show the altered note in the same loop but just in case i would recommend you to downgrade Haily's and Carla's Corruption to 0 since you are left with only 1 time-slot to show the altered note before failing the quest (Haily talks with jenny and that cuts the option to talk to Lina. And Carla Talks with Lisa on the same time-slot cucking you)

Just in case:
  • Alex C5 plus extras (You can get her hint even at C0)
  • Carla C0 (Or she'll cuck you at Sunday Afternoon)
  • Haily C0 (I think you need Haily atleast C2 for her hint. Turn it down to C0 after getting hint or she'll cuck you at Sunday Noon)
  • Jenny C1 (Both. you could get her Hint at C0 )
  • Lina C2 (Duh, its a requierement for C3 lol)
  • Lisa C0
  • Sami C2 plus extras (Irrelevant)
do you know how to actually get the cypher from the kitchen? that is what i am stuck on

Jan 10, 2022
do you know how to actually get the cypher from the kitchen? that is what i am stuck on
Finding the note is covered by the explanation in the corruption guide in game but here's the specifics

Sunday Morning -Lin's Bedroom -Can I get your thoughts on something -Can I have your panties -Look for another suitcase
Sunday Noon - Search the empty kitchen to now find the note

The guide you posted covers the actual process of altering the note from there

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Finding the note is covered by the explanation in the corruption guide in game but here's the specifics

Sunday Morning -Lin's Bedroom -Can I get your thoughts on something -Can I have your panties -Look for another suitcase
Sunday Noon - Search the empty kitchen to now find the note

The guide you posted covers the actual process of altering the note from there
i had to turn on the cheat that shows all paths to figure it out, right now im trying to figure out how to complete the tasks for lina corruption 4

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
i had to turn on the cheat that shows all paths to figure it out, right now im trying to figure out how to complete the tasks for lina corruption 4
For the Wingman events you just need to talk with Lina in the tree and choose "Barter With Lina" > "About that Message" And choose one of the ladies you haven't Chosen already (Cassidy, Haily, Jenny or Lin). You only need to do it twice since the first message is automatic.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
For the Wingman events you just need to talk with Lina in the tree and choose "Barter With Lina" > "About that Message" And choose one of the ladies you haven't Chosen already (Cassidy, Haily, Jenny or Lin). You only need to do it twice since the first message is automatic.
yeah i found that when i did a search of the thread, im stuck with lisa corruption 2 now

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes