Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Hi, I have patched the bug causing this and here is a replacement for the offending file... Then I relised that the fix is from an early access version and would break if you looked at either Sami or Carla in it... Take 2!

Here is a copy of the file which was moved and I missed renaming the one reference of, just putting it in the old place will also solve the problem. You can also just copy the old file but this works to.

It goes in CabinByTheLake\game\images\
Thanks, that worked. It really was just one file missing. :KEK:
Hey, now that I have your attention, I have some feedback on the game.

There's two things that stand out the most to me, and that's:
1. Washed-out colour palette - everything is so drab looking, even colours like red and blue look muted and depressing. Maybe bumping saturation a little in PS would help a little? I have no idea how lighting works in the engine you're making the game in so I can't say much else.
2. Lots of text but very few sprites - characters can spend entire conversations in one or two poses. That makes it feel like an info-dump rather than a character talking.

Also, will there be an in-game explanation for the looping? I've played this for maybe 6 hours and no character mentioned anything about it. Or is it just a game mechanic outside the game world that characters are unaware of?

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Thanks, that worked. It really was just one file missing. :KEK:
Hey, now that I have your attention, I have some feedback on the game.

There's two things that stand out the most to me, and that's:
1. Washed-out colour palette - everything is so drab looking, even colours like red and blue look muted and depressing. Maybe bumping saturation a little in PS would help a little? I have no idea how lighting works in the engine you're making the game in so I can't say much else.
2. Lots of text but very few sprites - characters can spend entire conversations in one or two poses. That makes it feel like an info-dump rather than a character talking.

Also, will there be an in-game explanation for the looping? I've played this for maybe 6 hours and no character mentioned anything about it. Or is it just a game mechanic outside the game world that characters are unaware of?
I think it more has to do with my colour choice than the lighting itself. A lot of the colours of the characters clothes do have a certain drabness that I can see now, like the difference between Lin's skirt (more vibrant) and Carla's top (more drab). Originally while designing the characters I did try the stronger colours but I felt they were a little garish, was I right about that? Possibly. The crux of resolving this issue at this stage is that I would have first experiment with entire new colour pallets, then retake or alter hundreds of images / videos, which would probably be several weeks worth of work which would probably all have to happen in one go. So it's just not a problem with a good solution.

This goes hand in hand with your second question, I agree 200% and am currently in the process of giving characters more poses. I hit a bit of a roadbump with getting Alex's poses just right that delayed things, but she's done now, as are Sami and Carla. That being said these new sprites haven't really propagated throughout the rest of the game yet but particularly in the next version (A week and a half or so) most of the new scenes will have a lot more movement too them.

Finally, the looping is something that most of the characters are not aware of. I was going to elaborate further but that really explains it all. Granted the plot as currently revealed is rather light, well hidden and currently still in the mystery stage.

Reactions: Madders and Phegor

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
The dev should change the title of this to the Anti-Itty-Bitty-Titty Committee. I don't mind big boobs but those are not only unrealistic but ridiciculous. I'm reminded of that Weird Science movie where the 2 protags are designing Kelly LeBrock's char but instead don't bother putting her boobs back to normal size.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Why don't shape the story as a linear visual novel instead of infinite loops?
The art is very good, but going on forever chasing new scenes with ctrl key pressed on is plainly boring...

• Angry
Reactions: LoneKaiser

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
What is this anniversary special?
The Anniversary special is a linear short about the characters having a bit of fun.
Why don't shape the story as a linear visual novel instead of infinite loops?
The art is very good, but going on forever chasing new scenes with ctrl key pressed on is plainly boring...
This is legitimately on the books. Not stopping the main game and remaking it as this, but taking the scenes and making a linear novel about it. For a long time I have been supported by someone who hates my game, almost since day one. For them I will eventually get round to making a release version of this that is a linear novel.
How do you unlock the "dreams" each character has?
Dreams are never locked.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2017
The dev should change the title of this to the Anti-Itty-Bitty-Titty Committee. I don't mind big boobs but those are not only unrealistic but ridiciculous. I'm reminded of that Weird Science movie where the 2 protags are designing Kelly LeBrock's char but instead don't bother putting her boobs back to normal size.
That's the best scene from the movie. I respect the game's dedication to Ultratits. It's not for everyone, but it's great for those who appreciate boobs bigger than their head.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
That's the best scene from the movie. I respect the game's dedication to Ultratits. It's not for everyone, just those who appreciate boobs bigger than their head.
I wonder if we can start a fire thrusting fast on those tits :ROFLMAO:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nunu312

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
CabinByTheLake-0.14d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
thanks but why put a patreon version of 0.14d when the public version come out in 3 days ^^"

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
The Lin Hug corruption event isn't shown in the guide. I managed to unlock every other corruption event save for it. Lol in the end to find it I had to unren the game's scripts and search for Lin and hugging...

O__P

Oct 22, 2022
can someone tell me savegame loction for this game ??? (on Android)
Samsung Galaxy M13 4/64GB

nivakavin

Feb 24, 2018
how do i get into pregnancy path? i've unlocked the fertile for alex, but it seems i can't find the route for it

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes