Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
wanna a best save , please , I've been playing this game for a long time and I still can't get it right :cry:
For this game don't exist a best save, because most of the status reset in each loop, the best you can get is a save with unlocked corruption, but you will be missing events, but to help you, here's a tip, at the beginning of each loop, soon as you arrive the house( you can do before but things get's a little confuse), use a save editor and put the girls love at some high number like 9, this will help you a lot, but don't mess with the corruption in save editor, you will loose some experience with the game, like the slow corruption and slighly changes in girls personality, most is alex cuz she's the girl with most content and impact in game(Good bless america and alex tits)

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Me myself am planning to when the next update comes, to try to get all the scenes and all interactions, wich can be quite tricky, especially the scenes with hailey wich involve loops with her on house or far away, like the hypno with the girls.

btw there is a corruption 6 with alex? cuz i still have one locked corruption with her, but at the this says corruption 5: under construction

curiousben

Sep 21, 2016
There is kind of a corruption 6 for Alex, I think unlocking it requires the moonstone. There's one mail photo for it.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Characters will, as a general statement, have 5 corruption levels each. This may be mixed up by characters like Jenny who has multiple different paths to travel with her predator/prey corruptions, or Lin who starts the game completely corrupted.

On top of these there are several bonuses that may unlock extra content or provide bonuses. Alex has two of these as such where the first one makes her start with 2 extra love. These love points are not required and do not grant any extra content besides a couple of altered or extra lines that reference the difference, they purely make it easier to access the content she has anyway. Because you aren't trying to play persona and fit a perfect run into the weekend, it's okay if it's easy(er). The second is a toggle for her fertility, currently this means that she may send you a message about a happy little accident if you cum inside her. This will be expanded upon as your options to impregnate her continue and it will have a secondary level where she arrives at the reunion pre-impregnated by you.

Splitting them up into separate levels allows for the exploration of what can happen if you play fast and loose with the corruption levels. When there is more room for it, the fertility unlock event will be moved into Alex at corruption Level 5, meaning that you can then go back and explore what would happen if she was... less prepared for consequences.

Also I once promised someone that pregnancy could be toggled off and this allows for that.

TheGibber

May 4, 2017
I feel like I've combed every option out and can't find out how to enable trading with Lina. Anyone kind enough to tell me how I unlock it? It's the only content apart from Alex's 5 reward and Jenny 1st reward I think I am missing

Reactions: nenten

curiousben

Sep 21, 2016
I feel like I've combed every option out and can't find out how to enable trading with Lina. Anyone kind enough to tell me how I unlock it? It's the only content apart from Alex's 5 reward and Jenny 1st reward I think I am missing
You need to have Hailey 1 corrupt but not 2 so you can talk to her on the phone every night. You need to get enough love from her to get a nude picture and then you talk to Lina about trading pictures with her.

Reactions: TheGibber

TheGibber

May 4, 2017
You need to have Hailey 1 corrupt but not 2 so you can talk to her on the phone every night. You need to get enough love from her to get a nude picture and then you talk to Lina about trading pictures with her.
I could've sworn I already tried that after seeing the lina corruption check in that tree, but it works, thanks!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Nunu312 we will at some point be able to interact with all the girls in one single loop? From what i remember we cannot interact (have the full path) with all the girls in one single loop, we need mostly focus on one girl per loop, reset, go again. Also like dasvfdfs said, we will be able to carry on the progress from the last day?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I don't mind if she is well-endowed or flat as a board but even those seem a bit excessive.
I'd probably be a bit cranky if i was a women with tit's that big with the back pain those would cause.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Nunu312 we will at some point be able to interact with all the girls in one single loop? From what i remember we cannot interact (have the full path) with all the girls in one single loop, we need mostly focus on one girl per loop, reset, go again. Also like dasvfdfs said, we will be able to carry on the progress from the last day?
If by interact you mean progress with all or even most the girls in a single loop is a bit of a hard one. Each loop as it turns out is just not that long (21 time slots, including car rides and dinners) and it would be difficult to fit the events for meaningful progression for more than 2-3 of the girls into that. There are several heavily used time slots that do throw a wrench into the works of multiple progressions in one loop and it is just easier to concentrate on one girl at a time, but if you want to there are definitely the opportunities to progress more than one girl each run. This will become easier as more group events are written, I'm a big fan of group events.

It would please me greatly if the progressions ended up in such a way that it's got persona style events that fit together like a jigsaw puzzle and there is that perfect run that gets everything done super efficiently. I do not, however, consider it a good use of development time to plan things so there is that perfect run considering the game doesn't have a time limit. It would take a long time and then I am constrained to those events and can't include new and better ideas for events as it goes forward. That being said, I am trying to spread the events out so that you can push forward more than one at a time. Reach the 90% of what I want with the most efficient use of effort.

Similarly with the stat progression being held over from the previous loop. As a general rule checks do not go above 8 and progression often needs only 4-6, with scenes generally giving between 1-3 (sometimes much higher) points. So if you get the Alex unlock for +2 starting love, that's a huge chunk of the points required that you start with. If you progress with a girl you can generally get all the required stats from 0 with just the new content of that corruption level. While this is no way realistically true: theoretically you don't have to replay old content for stat gains.

If stat points were carried over between loops then all checks would automatically pass after about 3 loops. Then all the checks are meaningless so I either remove them (which is quite the choice in itself) or I design the check requirements around the idea that people will need to accumulate points over multiple loops (which we can all agree is a terrible idea). So really the best option seems to be making more unlocks for higher starting stats. I'm not going to be up my own ass and declare the game is perfectly balanced for everyone, that's stupid, it's a game and it should be easy if you want it to be.

Nunu312 how far would you say the story is, 30%?
I remember the early days of development... By my calculations (I say to myself), I can get this game done in a year...

It was not done in a year.

The 30% mark is probably a good one, although it's a bit hard to tell. Character corruption levels are about 50% complete, although considering the matrix like scale of group events these will probably get longer as the game gets more developed. For instance I just did an Alex and Haily group scene that has entirely different options depending on Alex's corruption level. In one, things stay as a discussion and go off on their own tangent, the other Alex is far more willing to get down and dirty so the previous conversation never happens. When Haily progresses further herself it may have a third and/or fourth different permutation.

On top of that there are bonus corruption levels like pregnancies that will certainly have a good requirement of writing. As for plot events, they are pretty sparing thus far and will also get more frequent and longer as the game progresses.

So as I say, it's hard to tell but 30% is probably a good number. Though I'm getting more help than I used to, so development also goes faster.

is the anniversary special part of the main game or is it just a one off stand alone ????
The anniversary special is the Cabin by the Lake characters, at the reunion and in no way contradicts any canon. You could view it as a special event that happens during the main game, although I don't think it will ever be actually put in as an event.

Zeeig

Nov 22, 2017
Ugh, i'm losing my mind here, i really wanna finish Lina but the nerve stuff, i searched this thread and the majority of those nerve points are either after or during the same time as alexs shower. The stuff prior like alex cuddle doesn't add any points (the guide doesn't show lina getting a star even tho the dev said it would in their post). I even debuged and got all the nerve points, but nerve 4 is still in red in the shower scene...

Edit: Well somehow i unlocked her corrupt flag, just did some options in the voyuer section, the alex 4 nerve not working and the 'check forest' not getting scratched out, might work now.

Last edited:
Reactions: LizardUniverse

TheGibber

May 4, 2017
If anyone hav the full save after speedrunning the game please share :)
There's an ingame cheat menu you can use to quickly unlock everything, although there's no gallery mode afaik, so you have to play through the game to get all non-reward scenes anyway

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Nunu312
0.13e + Incest patch, 15 World Corruption, 4 Alex Corruption, clicking on Alex tips gives me this error. It also corrupts the saves, after relaunching the game it crashes when loading that loop. Previous loop works fine, current loop works fine if you don't click Alex's face. I'm including a working end loop save just before the crash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Nunu312
0.13e + Incest patch, 15 World Corruption, 4 Alex Corruption, clicking on Alex tips gives me this error. It also corrupts the saves, after relaunching the game it crashes when loading that loop. Previous loop works fine, current loop works fine if you don't click Alex's face. I'm including a working end loop save just before the crash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, I have patched the bug causing this and here is a replacement for the offending file... Then I relised that the fix is from an early access version and would break if you looked at either Sami or Carla in it... Take 2!

Here is a copy of the file which was moved and I missed renaming the one reference of, just putting it in the old place will also solve the problem. You can also just copy the old file but this works to.

It goes in CabinByTheLake\game\images\

Reactions: Phegor
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes