RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I am disgusted by casual sex and this seems like a very casual setting,
Definitely not for you, yeah.

Pretty restrictive definition of "love" you have there, though. Some of these people are life-long partners who care deeply for each other. Some of them are BFFs. Then there’s also the familial love present throughout the game. Exclusive sex is just not part of their relationships.

Oct 10, 2019
Definitely not for you, yeah.

Pretty restrictive definition of "love" you have there, though. Some of these people are life-long partners who care deeply for each other. Some of them are BFFs. Then there’s also the familial love present throughout the game. Exclusive sex is just not part of their relationships.
I am aware that mine is a restricted definition but it is mine,
also life-long partners that care deeply for each other not you,
BFFs do not have sex with each other,
and familial love is a different thing,
the greeks had three different words for love, each with a different meaning,
there are different forms of love but they are not all romance and also not compatible with a harem,
sometimes they overlap like both a friend and a lover however the romantic component has to be there,
and to me specifically if there is no romance then sex is meaningless,
and the sex has to be exlusive otherwise it is not love, I would never have sex with someone I dont love,
and the same should apply to them, it is a question of loyalty, if you want to have sex for fun you are free to do so but I see it as something only between lovers and am disgusted by peaple who pride themselves by how many peaple they had sex with, it also is not a double standard because I equally hate men and women of this category,
I belive you can love multiple peaple but sex can only happen if they love you the same way,
also a harem needs a focal point which usually is the MC but there can be no harem if the girls dont love you in the same way, if i was attracted to men I would have no problem with the inclusion of a man in a possible harem however I am not so I dont want them in, if a girl is not ok with that she leaves it is quite simple,
the logistics for this to happen in reality are next to none however in games it is a different story,
so exuse me for having my own opinion on love but this to me is not a harem,
it is love but not romance which now that I ceck is not one of the tags so maybe I was just in the wrong palce anyway,
still the dev has kindly explained to me the kind of game this is and I have determined it not to my taste,
to me there cannot be sex without romance but for others it's different,
I do not want the game to change nor am I going to change my tastes to conform to others so my definition may be narrow but it is mine.
Good luck to the dev I have nothing against you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 30, 2017
One thing I like about the game is that it isn't a strict harem fantasy. The game tries to something more complicated and nuanced where the other characters have relationships, romantic or otherwise, and not only with the main character, and there are time loop hijinx that modify the tenor of their existing relationship with the MC. Also there are lots of tits.

Reactions: Nobodysan
Oct 10, 2019
One thing I like about the game is that it isn't a strict harem fantasy. The game tries to something more complicated and nuanced where the other characters have relationships, romantic or otherwise, and not only with the main character, and there are time loop hijinx that modify the tenor of their existing relationship with the MC. Also there are lots of tits.
And that is perfectly fine, you like the game,
I prefer the "strict harem fantasy" because it is more to my taste,
even if not perfect it gets closer than this,
I do not think the game is bad, I have not even played it, I just think it is not for me

Reactions: EJW

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
so exuse me for having my own opinion on love but this to me is not a harem,
Nothing to excuse. Everyone has their own preferences and boundaries. Sorry if I’ve been stepping on any toes. Seems like you had some bad experiences in this regard.

It was just meant as a friendly observation after confirming that this game, indeed, is not what you are looking for.

Oct 10, 2019
Nothing to excuse. Everyone has their own preferences and boundaries. Sorry if I’ve been stepping on any toes. Seems like you had some bad experiences in this regard.

It was just meant as a friendly observation after confirming that this game, indeed, is not what you are looking for.
I am also sorry fot writing a short novel on my meaning of romance and harem, sadly I also fell victim to the lack of tone in text format, usually I see peaple being made fun of for not liking other peaple's dicks near LIs and being called in denial, I just want clarity of content and try not to judge too much, I just saw too many devs hiding NTR behind technicalities or being purpoesfully vague about content and peaple defending them, this dev has been very helpfull instead of saying "just play an find out" so I am grateful for that,
anyway I will just stop now, I wrote too much again and would rather not derail the conversation any more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RoughlySpecific

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
So, i played the game 5 updates ago i think. How many sex scenes the current update have (vaginal or anal)?

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Started a new game this version, this event shows up as green even though I don't have any of the requirements (Saturday Midnight, Hailey Corruption 2, Alex Masturbating)

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I think this event doesn't highlight the correct photo result, I gave her the photo of Alex posing Topless but that hasn't lit up, and I've never gotten the Photo of Alex and Jenny.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Nunu312 would you recommend starting a new save when the game updates?
You should be able to use old saved games. The primary reason for this is that it will maintain your guide progression.

Given how the game works where you can freely enable or disable corruption levels you will always have access to all content available. A lot of the time in games I when two characters meet they either have pre-canned interactions that are vague enough to work at all levels or they just don't happen. I wanted to know what a low corruption Sami's impression of a high corruption Alex is. Then them both at high corruption, then the other way round, and all in the one game. It's a lot to write and I don't have everything as responsive as I want it yet, but that is the goal.

Also I have recently included in in game patch notes that can help you find the new content if you are wondering where it is.

Miin2000

Mar 23, 2022
wanna a best save , please , I've been playing this game for a long time and I still can't get it right :cry:

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes