fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
T

The time loop makes perfect sense, here is this spoiler free diagram I made: View attachment 2266214
only problem is when i see Alex's boobs my brain goes Caveman mode and this diagram is nothing more than pretty white lines.

Gameplay is fun and the scenes are fun to read/watch too. But sometimes i just find myself confused or overwhelmed by trying to manage multiple characters at once.

Reactions: BigRay87

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
We all were put on some form of list the moment we were born.
Yea, either Santa's Naughty list or Nice list. Most get inducted directly to the Naughty list. In our first minutes of freedom, nearly all of us violated at least one of commandments 11-13:
11. Thou shalt not shout.
12. Thou shalt not cry.
13. Thou shalt not pout.

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Relyn

Sep 18, 2018
Been a big fan of the game. Following pretty much from the start. Absolutely love it.

That said how in the absolute hell do I get the Lin hug? It doesn't seem to be listed anywhere.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Been a big fan of the game. Following pretty much from the start. Absolutely love it.

That said how in the absolute hell do I get the Lin hug? It doesn't seem to be listed anywhere.
Thank you kindly.

The lin hug was just recently noted to be missing from Sunday breakfast guide. I forget which option exactly... the right most one.

Reactions: john1230

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Thank you very much, although unfortunately the pregnancy content is still coming, outside of some side content there isn't meaningful pregnancy in the game yet.

As for actual birth content, I actually think thats an important question that I wanted to tackle at some stage. I'm actually quite fond of birth content but I'm a bit unsure of the desire for it (as well as the ability for me to actually produce the art). I've also noticed that it is so niche that there isn't even a tag for it in the tag guidelines here. My question is who wants to see it? Obviously it would be optional scenes so it isn't something to be actively repulsed by, but who wants to actively see it?
It's been one year since this comment. How is the game on pregnancy and birth content currently?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Might be a bug with v0.17a.

When you talk to Carla in the morning on Saturday, you can ask for advise on Jenny indefinitely like the Sami option. Where as the option for Alex and Lina is a 1 time thing.

screenshot0001.png
This game is grate, had me laughing with this one.

Last edited:

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
I love this game. Love the huge boobs ...breast expansion stuff is good too. Hard to find that in games. I like how the game flows kind of like a code...if this = that kind of stuff. Also its nice to have build up relationships with the girls...not just smashing them on the first playthrough. You get rewarded for building up with them which is nice. Also like that there is just enough balance of lewd and story. Some games have to much story and not enough lewd...or too much Lewd ( blasphemy I know) but not enough story to get you attached to girls. This game has a pretty good balance.

Only thing I think that is stopping it from being gold tier is lack of a replay gallery to see if I missed any scenes. I don't need stats to see if I got everything, just would be nice to see a black spot like other games have if you are missing an animated Scene...so you can go back and play again to get it. Also would be nice if the spoiler Scenes were on their own page, at first I kept trying to play the game cause I could not get some of them , only to realize they were not in the game yet. Beyond those two things , Can't find much else lacking, keep up the good work!

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
Okay okay, I'll admit when I was wrong. The new stuff post-Alex banging is pretty sweet too, not to mention there's more to do with best girl.

MrVallentie

Aug 16, 2022
Honestly I enjoy the fact that a few of the girls have text for when your using the back command remarking on the fact that your appearing out of nowhere and scared them or directly saying no matter how many times you go back you won't find anything its unique and considering the fact said girls have mythological abilities its a nice touch that they catch on when we use our own.

Piggo88

Feb 2, 2018
Anyone figure out how to hunt Haily yet? I keep losing her after visiting the twins and I've tried everything I can think of.

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone figure out how to hunt Haily yet? I keep losing her after visiting the twins and I've tried everything I can think of.
I have tried all sorts of things too - I must be missing one of the clues I guess... I was thinking it was maybe the moonstone you find with Alex plus the picture but that wasn't it... tried all different combinations of things when you are reasoning out where she might be, to no avail - also - not sure if it's a bug or not, but on Sunday evening I can always seem to click on the beach and haily is there, but it just runs the normal routine, so i am guessing it's just a bug...

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I have tried all sorts of things too - I must be missing one of the clues I guess... I was thinking it was maybe the moonstone you find with Alex plus the picture but that wasn't it... tried all different combinations of things when you are reasoning out where she might be, to no avail - also - not sure if it's a bug or not, but on Sunday evening I can always seem to click on the beach and haily is there, but it just runs the normal routine, so i am guessing it's just a bug...
This may be tempting fate... but... All these answers and more, you can find in the latest weekly build! Which I will not be discussing here until it reaches public release, sorry guys.

That being said, the sunday thing is a bug yes, thank you for the report.

• Haha

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
This may be tempting fate... but... All these answers and more, you can find in the latest weekly build! Which I will not be discussing here until it reaches public release, sorry guys.

That being said, the sunday thing is a bug yes, thank you for the report.
Ah, in the same style : if Haily run away, when you see Lisa Saturday Noon and ask to make cookies, Haily still comes to bake cookies with us (it's not a bug but it's not logical ^^)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Risax and Nunu312

Piggo88

Feb 2, 2018
Ah, in the same style : if Haily run away, when you see Lisa Saturday Noon and ask to make cookies, Haily still comes to bake cookies with us (it's not a bug but it's not logical ^^)
Well, you can't have cookies without milk

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
I'm not gonna re download the game just to see exactly what I did but its doable. You likely didn't pick the correct options and endup without enough clue points.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes