Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Cabin By The Lake v0.17a
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega

Edit: I need to add all my ports are compatible with 0x52's URM, just add the RPA file to game folder to see paths, options, change variables etc etc
Updated my Android port to v0.17a

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
instead of an incest patch, can we get a balloon-deflator patch?
Sadly this is not possible as several of the characters have plot lines related to their giant breasts and it would not make sense for their characters to have smaller breasts.

Alex's dream to be more breast than woman, for instance, would be quite confusing if she was as small as even F cups.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
We jumped from 0.15 to 0.17 and no changelog to state what has been added? Bah Humbug!

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
You know that the focus of the game is the huge tits right? I could understand if you asked if there will someone that don't have the amazing huge tits, but i don't believe that the dev will change the main focus of the game, what you are asking is for example, if the main focus of the game is you playing as a female mc and someone asked if that is avoidable.
I wish, sadly the focus of the game seems to be annoying and confusing time loops.

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

LarsJogger

Oct 2, 2021
That's useful, You could have uploaded it:rolleyes:

Merry Christmas!

Cheat mod to change time with the keyboard.

Put "Cabin By The Lake Time Cheat.rpyc" in the "game" folder.

Key pad's - key is used to go back an hour
Key pad's + key is used to go forward an hour.
This is the best change anyone's ever made to this game. Merry Xmas!

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Readed some comments about the time loop mechanic instead of a linear novel
To be fair, it doesn't seem to be explained at all.
I mean, AT ALL. It simply is.
(Which makes the complaints about breast size even more ridiculous. There is no way the story and/or time loop structure of this game are so incredibly good and unique that any player could possibly be thinking, "Why? WHY? I've been looking so long for a game like this, and when I FINALLY find it... they ruin it with massive tits!"

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
T
To be fair, it doesn't seem to be explained at all.
I mean, AT ALL. It simply is.
(Which makes the complaints about breast size even more ridiculous. There is no way the story and/or time loop structure of this game are so incredibly good and unique that any player could possibly be thinking, "Why? WHY? I've been looking so long for a game like this, and when I FINALLY find it... they ruin it with massive tits!"
The time loop makes perfect sense, here is this spoiler free diagram I made: 1672135587112.png

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
For me, i LOVE this gameplay
it looks a lot like the one from one of my favorite game series :
It's a mix of visual novel and puzzles point&click
but the principle of the games is that you go back in time, and you have to use the informations you have found in one route, to unlock yourself in another
000.png
The gameplay is fun, the story is awesome. In short, if you do not know them, (and you like the gameplay of Cabin by the lake), I recommend them to you.

AND, i love big breasts, i love incest, i love "Honey Select"; so I don't want anything to change in this game ^^

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
but the principle of the games is that you go back in time, and you have to use the informations you have found in one route, to unlock yourself in another
View attachment 2266236
The gameplay is fun, the story is awesome. In short, if you do not know them, (and you like the gameplay of Cabin by the lake), I recommend them to you.

AND, i love big breasts, i love incest, i love "Honey Select"; so I don't want anything to change in this game ^^
1672141064739.png

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
This is the best change anyone's ever made to this game. Merry Xmas!
Thanks, but I didn't make any changes to the game that's all on Nunu312, all I did was to give the player a way to cheat time.

I should mention that you can screw yourself silly if you go to far back/forward in time as the game will crash since there's nothing before the start of the game and the end.

So don't go crazy with the skipping!

Have fun.

=================================================================

Nunu312 after unlocking Carla's corruption and starting a new run, (I'm on Alex corruption level 1) should Alex's corruption 4 show up on the flow chart this early?
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
after unlocking Carla's corruption and starting a new run, (I'm on Alex corruption level 1) should Alex's corruption 4 show up on the flow chart this early?
View attachment 2266463
it's like that for all the game : all possible start route is shown, and is red because you did not meet the conditions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
View attachment 2266236

I upvote on this, the time loop gameplay is so interesting, all the possibillites, the little by little progressing/corrupting, i was surprised that i liked so much as i did, and who doesn't like big breast my friend (yes random lil tit lover i know you want to say "ME ME ME", please dont"... oh and add bigger titties, bye

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I upvote on this, the time loop gameplay is so interesting, all the possibillites, the little by little progressing/corrupting, i was surprised that i liked so much as i did, and who doesn't like big breast my friend (yes random lil tit lover i know you want to say "ME ME ME", please dont"... oh and add bigger titties, bye
those who don't like big boobs are on the FBI-watchlist...

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes