Betterthenlife

Jan 1, 2020
They work. They're just hard to get. Both achievements have World Corruption requirements to trigger. The spoilers below will tell you exactly how to get them, so if you still want to try to get them on your own, don't open them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for the spam posts, just really into this game ATM! Do we know if this "move closer" path is still in the game?

I ask as I've got the achievements and seen "someone who doesn't exist" but it was quite different to what's been described above for the latter achievement.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
So you have the magic touch that fixes busted saves?

How do you answer Lisa's challenge? I know the first answer is drummer, the second is license, the third is killer, the fourth answer is scarlet, the fifth is tempest and the sixth is warmup (I think).
Third is "Octavia" and sixth is "warmups" The answer is both a food and a sexual thing.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
I've noticed that Sami's corruption level 2 doesn't always appear in the guide after she has reached corruption 1. Is there a reason for that?

Lightninja210

Feb 23, 2020
I completed Haily's max corruption in the update, but didn't get the mail associated with completing corruption 5. Is this a bug or am I dumb?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Don't remember if I asked this already but what is the pregnant content actually like?
Only as flavour text or do we get visually pregnant girls and content around it?

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Don't remember if I asked this already but what is the pregnant content actually like?
Only as flavour text or do we get visually pregnant girls and content around it?
Visually pregnant. So far only one of them (in the public release) are pregnant and has content relating to it during the game loop.
Other pregnancies are seen in bonus scenes.
The game is reaching a point now where more pregnancy stuff is happening. Haily is next up.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
are there more games like this? I mean, with the same engine, I think it's honey select but I'm not sure, and with vuloptuous girls like this one

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes