John47$

Sep 5, 2021
Ok so I have a certain issue with the game. It’s whenever I click on Lina that I get a error showing “an exception has occurred” is there a fix to this?

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
That must be a very old save file you just loaded.

What happened is that the game did not define a variable it was supposed too. Either you can crack (you will have to modify the game to do this) open the console and define it yourself with the command:
linaNerveLinaSoiledPhoto = False
But given how old that save is, it is unlikely that is the only one.
Alternatively you can send me the save file and I'll repair it, there is a decent chance I'll miss one though. it might be best to just start a new game, which is generally the worst outcome and I don't like suggesting it... but...

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
A honest question Nunu, i really appreciate the game, but i get frustrated when i get stuck, so there are plans for a walkthrough(in game or not)? i know that there is the in game for corruption scenes, but like a walkthrough for every scene in the game the ones listed in the menu and the ones not listed(the majority of scenes)? myself i played as much as i could but got mindfucked trying to get carla bj scene(didn't got it) and Lina C4 (for some reason i couldn't trigger the panties quest, but already got it), after i just unlocked all the corruptions, but i really want to play this game in his all might(no debug), i have no problem replaying it(this is how much i love the titties), but without a proper walkthrough is hard asf, so i wanted to know, in your plans(or anyone actually) there is a plan to make a full walkthrough?

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
A honest question Nunu, i really appreciate the game, but i get frustrated when i get stuck, so there are plans for a walkthrough(in game or not)? i know that there is the in game for corruption scenes, but like a walkthrough for every scene in the game the ones listed in the menu and the ones not listed(the majority of scenes)? myself i played as much as i could but got mindfucked trying to get carla bj scene(didn't got it) and Lina C4 (for some reason i couldn't trigger the panties quest, but already got it), after i just unlocked all the corruptions, but i really want to play this game in his all might(no debug), i have no problem replaying it(this is how much i love the titties), but without a proper walkthrough is hard asf, so i wanted to know, in your plans(or anyone actually) there is a plan to make a full walkthrough?
1702728261939.png

Betterthenlife

Jan 1, 2020
can somebody teach me how to get Lina C4?
I'm really confused about the winggirl mission
Lina's wing girl missions are the scenes following on after you pick one of the girls when Lina texts you Sat morning.

You can also pick a new one by talking to Lina when she's out front with Jenny and choosing the trading with Lina then "about that message", then picking a new name.

Complete 3 of those and you can do to the first midnight Sunday to get the corruption 4 scene. It's not fully implemented yet as Lina doesn't invite you to the forest as she should and you can't actually put Lina to corruption 4 yet.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Yeah and you know very well that some scenes and dialogue paths are unlocked in certain coditions, as i said there is the ingame guide and i asked if he will develop a detailed guide for each scene, for example how to unlock the dialogue or trigger them to happen
The top one of those buttons is a scene by scene breakdown of the entire game with every menu option and all meaningful stat checks.
Promo2.png

• Haha
Reactions: mcclem5257

bo66666666

Feb 4, 2023
View attachment 1472507

Overview:
When you were younger you were inseparable from the girls you grew up with,
but as time past they moved away and you grew apart.
But now you are coming to a reunion, to reconnect and see how you've all changed and grown.
Although it might not go well at first, you find yourself back there again, with the power to change how things went.
What will you shape your relations into? Why is the past changing? And how is the reunion repeating?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-14
Release Date: 2023-12-14
Developer: Nunu - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.28d
Language: English
Other Games: Fun Times at Fuckmore - Fun Times at Fuckmore 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

Extra: Cheats

*This patch is not made, nor endorsed by the dev, download and use it at your own risks.

View attachment 1472475 View attachment 1472479 View attachment 1472480 View attachment 1472482 View attachment 1472485 View attachment 1594410 View attachment 1594412 View attachment 1770142
how do u get the patch to work

dukeigthorn

Jul 30, 2018
Cool game so far, I like the concept of slightly changing the world based on a corruption event and seeing how it can change things further. Could be applicable to more mainstream subject matter as well. Great job!

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Cool game so far, I like the concept of slightly changing the world based on a corruption event and seeing how it can change things further. Could be applicable to more mainstream subject matter as well. Great job!
You want more mainstream subject matter, instead of sex scenes with huge boobed women? What kind of a pervert are you? I'm sickened....

:)

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes