LylaTigyra

Jul 12, 2019
So I finally got Lina's level 4 corruption. I was so confused at first because it reads a bit like you need all 4 indented events but I could only do 3 at a time. It finally dawned on me what it meant when I saw Lina in the forest and realized I'd been doing it mostly right the whole time only making things harder than they needed to be -_-

Now the only thing I can't figure out is whatever the 3rd unlock is for Sami at rank 2. There's no ? hints for it as far as I can tell.

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
So I finally got Lina's level 4 corruption. I was so confused at first because it reads a bit like you need all 4 indented events but I could only do 3 at a time. It finally dawned on me what it meant when I saw Lina in the forest and realized I'd been doing it mostly right the whole time only making things harder than they needed to be -_-

Now the only thing I can't figure out is whatever the 3rd unlock is for Sami at rank 2. There's no ? hints for it as far as I can tell.
Her 3rd unlock is tied to the World Corruption. Especifically you need 50 World Corruption, 2 Jealousy and no panties in your bag. It should play on Sunday Midnight. If you have Panties in your bag it will default to "Sami Finds Panties"

LylaTigyra

Jul 12, 2019
Her 3rd unlock is tied to the World Corruption. Especifically you need 50 World Corruption, 2 Jealousy and no panties in your bag. It should play on Sunday Midnight. If you have Panties in your bag it will default to "Sami Finds Panties"
That's her level 3 Corruption scene, not the one I'm talking about. Her level 2 corruption has 3 different ranks in it. I've gotten the Naked one, the Workout one, and cannot find anything suggesting where the third rank is unlocked.

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
That's her level 3 Corruption scene, not the one I'm talking about. Her level 2 corruption has 3 different ranks in it. I've gotten the Naked one, the Workout one, and cannot find anything suggesting where the third rank is unlocked.
They have very similar conditions, but trust me they are different unlocks
Sami finds....png
1705521155236.png

LylaTigyra

Jul 12, 2019
Hmmmmmm... couldn't get it to trigger then. Unless hiding the panties beforehand doesn't count? I have all other conditions definitely.

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Hmmmmmm... couldn't get it to trigger then. Unless hiding the panties beforehand doesn't count? I have all other conditions definitely.
Yeah, IIRC your bag needs to be completly empty for it to happen so hiding the panties does nothing for this event. I recommend turning off "Hailey's package" since thats the only way to get panties automatically

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Cabin by the Lake [v0.29d] [Nunu] - Compressed

Original Size: ~900MB
Compressed Size: ~250MB

Win/Lin:
| |

Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLGB25

Oct 25, 2019
How many times Alex is going to get updates and reworks? She feels like the game's main heroine with the amount of attention to her.
Really my only problem with this game. You have Alex and Haily who are basically done while Lisa and Cassidy and perhaps Lin and Jenny (it has been a long time since I've played an update) have very little content. It feels unbalanced. If every character other character was at corruption level three or more then having a couple at five would not be as much of a concern.

Reactions: ChopTheHead

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Really my only problem with this game. You have Alex and Haily who are basically done while Lisa and Cassidy and perhaps Lin and Jenny (it has been a long time since I've played an update) have very little content. It feels unbalanced. If every character other character was at corruption level three or more then having a couple at five would not be as much of a concern.
Supporters voted for their favourite characters to get content, and Alex and Haily just won a lot.
Now there's a more balanced system where the most voted and the least voted get content, and then those two are off ballots for a few updates. Now we're getting content for the characters that are community-wide less popular.

nnorc

Oct 15, 2023
Jenny and Haily get a lot of love, and I think they're awesome tbh. Aside from that I think Nunu is doing an awesome job. If you look at a lot of devs they just kinda do what they want etc. etc. Nunu is attentive to the fanbase, regularly updates with good content, communiatve. My only real complate is that I worry that Nunu will burn out with the pace that has been set.

that being said I can't seem to get haily's pregnant letter this update. I got max corruption, but that's as far as it went. (fertile is active)

Reactions: jahall

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Does anyone know how to altered Lisa's secret riddle and for some reason the Lisa's mail is not registering even through I have corruption 1, clicked priorities and have no pregnancies is still won't give the mail to me?

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes