verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
By spending time with her, and saying nice things.
Experiment, and check the progress tree to remind yourself. You can filter by Lisa to find events.
So should I only always talk to her whenever she is available? Like I followed the event list in the '?' guide, and I think only launched those events, but let me try again. Thanks!

Reactions: HeathenFilth
Jul 22, 2020
So I finally got Lina's level 4 corruption. I was so confused at first because it reads a bit like you need all 4 indented events but I could only do 3 at a time. It finally dawned on me what it meant when I saw Lina in the forest and realized I'd been doing it mostly right the whole time only making things harder than they needed to be -_-

Now the only thing I can't figure out is whatever the 3rd unlock is for Sami at rank 2. There's no ? hints for it as far as I can tell.
How did you get Lina C4 i have done every single combination of the four of them I can think of and the game still shows her icon in the forest but when I go there it's the freaking search till I see the pitch black covered woman!?
Seriously I'm on the most recent version and even past version it would not work. So what the actual heck did you do????

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
How did you get Lina C4 i have done every single combination of the four of them I can think of and the game still shows her icon in the forest but when I go there it's the freaking search till I see the pitch black covered woman!?
Seriously I'm on the most recent version and even past version it would not work. So what the actual heck did you do????
Get her to wingman for Cass, Jenny and either Haily or Lin. NOT Carla. Meet her in the forest at the end of the week.
Make sure you attend these events too, as otherwise it counts as a fail.

Jul 22, 2020
Get her to wingman for Cass, Jenny and either Haily or Lin. NOT Carla. Meet her in the forest at the end of the week.
I never did Carla, my usual route is prey jenny at first option choice, then haily, then Cass or Lin and attended all of them, same results. Will give it another run with those options. Maybe predator jenny?

LylaTigyra

Jul 12, 2019
I did Lin, Cass, and Haily if I remember correctly. Attended the events, and there she was. Someone mentioned there might be a bug with Jenny earlier in the thread so I avoided hers.

Jul 22, 2020
I avoided jenny, did Cass, Haily, Lin and even did the things that had the Lina heart icons on them, still nothing I get to Sunday midnight and the game shows her icon there but when I press it, it acts like I'm searching an empty area. I'm not getting a message to meet her out there either. If this is just a bug for me or something I'm not sure but I'm on mobile if that is part of the issue. This is just becoming frustrating now.

Jul 22, 2020
Only other thing I can think of that's screwing this all up is haily's corruption level which is maxed out. If this is the case I would be glad to know. But for now I'm just really frustrated.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I avoided jenny, did Cass, Haily, Lin and even did the things that had the Lina heart icons on them, still nothing I get to Sunday midnight and the game shows her icon there but when I press it, it acts like I'm searching an empty area. I'm not getting a message to meet her out there either. If this is just a bug for me or something I'm not sure but I'm on mobile if that is part of the issue. This is just becoming frustrating now.
Yeah, that's a bug. Either brought on from updating your save file between versions (in which case you may need to start a fresh save), or something that was introduced with the latest public release. You can, for now, unlock the corruption manually using the in-game debug menu, though you'll miss the scene. :(

Jul 22, 2020
Yeah, that's a bug. Either brought on from updating your save file between versions (in which case you may need to start a fresh save), or something that was introduced with the latest public release. You can, for now, unlock the corruption manually using the in-game debug menu, though you'll miss the scene. :(
Pardon my language (Ironic considering the site i know) but, FUCK THAT IS REALLY ANNOYING. Not disparaging anyone else who's been here since the beginning but damn it took me a long while to get this far and now it's basically either start over or unlock it through a magic button that takes away the actual accomplishment, and both suck. I'll make up my mind a bit later but I am now very aggravated and pissed and am gonna go vent.

latex-raven-enjoyer

Jul 19, 2020
I for the life of me cannot figure out how to give Lisa the note. At any point. My guess is that it involves the head traumas, but I truly do not know.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes