Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Well I fixed my last problem, but now I need to find Hailey's moonstone since I can't find it anywhere.
Also, someone said you could get Sami pregnant? How?
Finally, why are you able to get some corruption options but they say "Under Development"?
Haily's moonstone is hiding in the Haily by the Lake scene.

When a level says under development, that is my way of saying there is no content in the game behind that, but I still want you to know that you have unlocked that corruption level. I feel this is better than the previous system where there isn't an under construction sign and I just make it so you can't unlock the next level. Then when I do get round to making that level you have to replay a bunch of the characters content that you might have already played just to unlock the new stuff.

PS: Working on Preg Haily:
1707699935463.png

herpderp90999

May 19, 2022
Nunu312 I'm running into an issue where my World Corruption is numerically capped at 20, but I've unlocked ~55 WC events. Any way I can safely "reset" or modify it to what it's supposed to be?

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Nunu312 I'm running into an issue where my World Corruption is numerically capped at 20, but I've unlocked ~55 WC events. Any way I can safely "reset" or modify it to what it's supposed to be?
This bug will hopefully be fixed in the release tomorrow, I will have to check my notes. If the set world corruption debug option doesn't error, it should be able to set it for 1 run.

Also:
nunuday24.png

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This game definitely needs music or a mod to add it. No music and sound effects make games pretty boring.
Have to say after playing this game for awhile, it sure needs a lot of help. There's no clear direction on how to get certain stats up for any of the women. The "animations" are clearly lacking on pretty much every point. Why not show the actual sex scenes instead of just having 2 models standing on the beach with a bunch of unnecessary dialogue. Or the implied spanking of the MC's mom by his 2 aunts. The game seemed to have some real potential, but after playing it, it's not worth it. The only thing that would save it would be a major overhaul.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorrik and Zektril

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CabinByTheLake-0.30d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
I went looking through the files and found Carla's titfuck scene in the bedroom. How do you get this ingame? None of the options/corruption levels seem to lead to it - the only one I can find is the one in the bathroom.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I put this game on ignore over a year ago because I expected coomer writing from a game with only hyper tits and this game is not that it has above average character witting however I should have put it on ignore because it makes me feel nothing for a fetish i like (incest) using my favorite trope in fiction (timeloop). I am unironically having a bit of a worse day for having tried this out seriously I would have a much easier time following a real life timeloop :KEK:

Edit: i played a venison WITH QOL IMPROVEMENTS? what in the fuck was this game before......

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I put this game on ignore over a year ago because I expected coomer writing from a game with only hyper tits and this game is not that it has above average character witting however I should have put it on ignore because it makes me feel nothing for a fetish i like (incest) using my favorite trope in fiction (timeloop). I am unironically having a bit of a worse day for having tried this out seriously I would have a much easier time following a real life timeloop :KEK:
I read your review and I do recognise that at a certain point the game can be impenetrable (pun intended). I would love if the game could be for everyone, but that's sadly not possible.

Secondly, there is a problem that some people have where they do not realise that in the end screen you can click on the girls and turn on the corruption levels they have unlocked and I'm wondering if perhaps you have fallen into this camp?

Reactions: Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I read your review and I do recognise that at a certain point the game can be impenetrable (pun intended). I would love if the game could be for everyone, but that's sadly not possible.

Secondly, there is a problem that some people have where they do not realise that in the end screen you can click on the girls and turn on the corruption levels they have unlocked and I'm wondering if perhaps you have fallen into this camp?
.............that has been an issue for how long because it seems like a single line of text going "hey u cn cilk girl" would solve this? I did not realize i could do that because it is not mention anywhere in game that those would be anything but the borderline useless (if you dont know you change corruption) walkthough you can access from the sandbox menu and the button to start the next loop is immediately clickable

that explains both why I was stuck (i had done basically everything at the lowest level), and why i thought the guides were useless

in the interest of fairness i will delete my review but in please try to solve that (seemingly easy to fix issue) that multiple people have had.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
(seemingly easy to fix issue) that multiple people have had.
It's not that easy to fix user errors or user expectations for that matter.

You make the game perfect for 1 user and there will be 100 others that says it's stupid and they don't like the changes.

At the end of the day the DEV is making a game that they want to make.

If you like the game then good enjoy it, if you don't then move on to another one.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021

You make the game perfect for 1 user and there will be 100 others that says it's stupid and they don't like the changes.

If you like the game then good enjoy it, if you don't then move on to another one.
I mean, I get what you're saying but that's not helpful. Feedback is important both for learning and understanding user experiences. Saying "yas queen you make what you want! These plebs can just play something else" isn't helpful.

Reactions: Gojii

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020

its really telling that the dev whose game i dont think is "good" (ignore that i compliment the character writing despite saying the game actively made my day worse or that I admit my mistake and removed my review) can have a infinitely better conversation than you. but hey i guess thats why they are making a game and you are just the expected coomer audience.

instead of saying "no your wrong dev is doing perfect" you could ask if i had any possible solutions (then you could insult me) such as having a text pop up on that screen the first time that says "from dev hey these are clickable" (i have seen other games have similar one time dev messages) or if that is impossible even a note on part of the games descrption? or any indication that they arent the exact same as the character guides despite using the exact same asset? Ignoring what you screech the dev literally says its an issue others have had if they can aknowledge it as a problem so can you....

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I mean, I get what you're saying but that's not helpful. Feedback is important both for learning and understanding user experiences. Saying "yas queen you make what you want! These plebs can just play something else" isn't helpful.
I'm not actually trying to be helpful.

I'm saying that there's a learning curve for everything and if you can't get to grips with it then you should move on instead of wanting it changed to suit you.

I'm not going to spam the thread any further, I've said all I wanted to say.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
.............that has been an issue for how long because it seems like a single line of text going "hey u cn cilk girl" would solve this? I did not realize i could do that because it is not mention anywhere in game that those would be anything but the borderline useless (if you dont know you change corruption) walkthough you can access from the sandbox menu and the button to start the next loop is immediately clickable

that explains both why I was stuck (i had done basically everything at the lowest level), and why i thought the guides were useless

in the interest of fairness i will delete my review but in please try to solve that (seemingly easy to fix issue) that multiple people have had.
Thank you very much.

The game is full of tiny little problems and it can be hard to find the brainspace to fix all the little things, and sometimes having the imagination to come up with a good solution at all. For the early access release I fixed this about 2 weeks ago... but it's been a niche problem for far far longer. Inexcusably longer.

I don't think this is the only one of these problems. It's just a question of finding and fixing them all. Everyone I do will help another tiny fraction of players be able to enjoy the game.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/s} in u"     - Got either Haily's message log or her Sunday picnic date with her{/s}\n       {s}and Lina in the forest{/s}".:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: u'/s' closes a text tag that isn't open.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/sceneC1Haily.rpyc", line 725, in script call
    p�z�B֛�O��X�Ҭ7/��_h�"�:Q��Uc
  File "game/sceneC1Haily.rpyc", line 725, in script call
    p�z�B֛�O��X�Ҭ7/��_h�"�:Q��Uc
  File "game/sceneC1Haily.rpyc", line 1483, in script call
  File "game/screenDayhandler.rpyc", line 311, in script
    �jFj4�
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3793, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2521, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 814, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 681, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1238, in render
    st, at)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 975, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1733, in render
    cwidth, cheight = sizeit('c', width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1730, in sizeit
    rend = renpy.display.render.render_for_size(pos_d[pos], width, height, st, at)
  File "render.pyx", line 315, in renpy.display.render.render_for_size
  File "renpy/display/viewport.py", line 567, in render
    rend = renpy.display.render.render(self.children[0], child_width, child_height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 715, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 140, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1017, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 715, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 140, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1017, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 2060, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 610, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1020, in segment
    raise Exception("%r closes a text tag that isn't open." % text)
Exception: u'/s' closes a text tag that isn't open.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Cabin by the Lake 0.30d
Thu Feb 15 23:39:26 2024

• Angry
Reactions: FROZER
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes