dadencuto3

Aug 7, 2020
Could you make 1 or 2 girls have normal boobs, maybe in your next game. The game is really great, strong writing, better gameplay than 98% VN games out there, just a bit off with da boobah. I know it's your signature style, just wish i could have enjoy this more. Or maybe a 2 versions lol

Calisar

May 26, 2020
I feel like I must be suffering from acute brain damage from how much I've been stuck on this. Its beyond frustrating since from what others have posted it should be simple but its left me feeling like I couldn't pour water out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EXP-N

Mar 23, 2023
Hi everyone :coffee:

Is it normal for global corruption to reset? It was around 40 and in the middle of a run, it dropped to 10. I didn't realize until I started a new run.

I have not modified any files, game version 0.30d.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
i was happy when i breakthrough carla's corruption level 4 to 5 but... under construction*

Can carla really get preganananant or i need to do so many loop to get her pregnant?

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Could you make 1 or 2 girls have normal boobs, maybe in your next game. The game is really great, strong writing, better gameplay than 98% VN games out there, just a bit off with da boobah. I know it's your signature style, just wish i could have enjoy this more. Or maybe a 2 versions lol
I'll note that Nunu has made two other "games" (they're really VNs, if not kinetic novels, and both are much shorter) that at least sometimes have women with more regular-sized, ah, endowments at least part of the time. Admittedly, at least at one point, they are even larger than seen here, but at least there's something. And they're both, essentially comedies. Aside from the dev, there's not a lot of similarity between them, but you might find them an entertaining way to spend 30 minutes (give or take) or so.

Here on F95zone, they can be found at the links below:
It's best to play the second after the first, as the second does make some references to the first; however, it's not so continuity-heavy that the second can't be enjoyed on its own.

no one here

May 15, 2017
i unlocked sami corruption 3 but cant toggle it so how am i meant to get the rest of her content she has more in the files

Last edited:

LylaTigyra

Jul 12, 2019
i was happy when i breakthrough carla's corruption level 4 to 5 but... under construction*

Can carla really get preganananant or i need to do so many loop to get her pregnant?
Under Construction is when that tier of corruption is not yet in game but you can reach the unlock conditions already. It means it'll be available to click once Nunu puts in content for it so you don't have to unlock it again.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Under Construction is when that tier of corruption is not yet in game but you can reach the unlock conditions already. It means it'll be available to click once Nunu puts in content for it so you don't have to unlock it again.
i wish next update, we can get her pregnant for sure and not just image

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
I feel like I must be suffering from acute brain damage from how much I've been stuck on this. Its beyond frustrating since from what others have posted it should be simple but its left me feeling like I couldn't pour water out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can only borrow Lina's camera if you have the Conditions to Alter The Note (Which are to see Alex,Haily,Jenny and Cassidy's hints and to have seen the outcome of the normal note atleast once), You saw Lina taking a photo of Jenny at Saturday Afternoon and its Sunday Noon in the Same Loop. (the only thing that is needed to do in the same loop is the camera thing, the hints can be done through multiple loops.) In my previous comment i also added that to do show the altered note in one Loop you need to downgrade Carla's and Hailey's Corruption to 0 and Lina needs to be at C2. If you have done all that and still haven't unlocked it then the only thing i can offer is for you to post your most recent save and i could give it a glance to see what are you missing

Reactions: Gojii

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is it like that for everyone except alex? I see the fertile Icon for Alex, Sami, Haily, and Carla, but only Alex has a pregnancy button.

LylaTigyra

Jul 12, 2019
Is it like that for everyone except alex? I see the fertile Icon for Alex, Sami, Haily, and Carla, but only Alex has a pregnancy button.
Alex is the only one with active pregnancy content right now, though you can get messages from Sami, Haily, and Carla that you managed to knock them up at the end of the run you successfully unlocked it. The Under Construction is likely the button to have them be preggers like Alex, but it's not currently toggleable because there's no art or scene changes/new scenes in game yet.

Reactions: Furmilk

LylaTigyra

Jul 12, 2019
How can I complete these quests? I try but I can't complete them in any way. I don't know what to do
First things first, be sure you've activated their previous corruption level in the menu before returning to the reunion.

If you've done this then for Carla talk to her when she's in the living room (the bottom left room) Saturday morning and ask her about getting along with girls. For Jenny, Alex, and Lina you need at least 1 corruption active with them, Haily you need 2 so she's there, but you can get Carla's advice for Sami regardless. Then interact with the one you asked about and follow the advice. It's bad and the girl in question is unhappy. Report this failure on Monday. You only have to do 1 of them.

For Haily, first you have to get the camera from talking to Carla in the bedroom (top right room) on Friday afternoon. That way you can take pictures. Message Haily I think Saturday night and she'll ask for the pictures. You can then approach others like those listed and ask for a photo and tell them it's for Haily.

Reactions: BoredGregar

LylaTigyra

Jul 12, 2019
Has anyone figured out Lin's new C1 unlock? Been looking around, tried interacting with her as often as possible (surprisingly few chances), and so far no idea what to do since there's no hints in game yet. I'm playing with all possible corruptions active aside from hers so it might be that I need to bump one or more down.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes