iju513

Dec 7, 2017
I think there's a bug with world corruption. Before from my previous saves and all that I unlocked, I was at 71 corruption, but then it reset to around 15 so I couldn't get Carla's moonstone at the 50 level check without using a debug to input a higher number (I picked 90). Then after the loop was done, it reset again only going up 2 points higher than 15 to 17.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I think there's a bug with world corruption. Before from my previous saves and all that I unlocked, I was at 71 corruption, but then it reset to around 15 so I couldn't get Carla's moonstone at the 50 level check without using a debug to input a higher number (I picked 90). Then after the loop was done, it reset again only going up 2 points higher than 15 to 17.
I thought I had fixed this but it seems I hadn't. I'll take another pass at it.

LylaTigyra

Jul 12, 2019
How to do Lisa first corruption? I have no idea how to do it.
Are you using the hint button on the far right? The question mark in the circle. It lays out the steps, though you might have to unlock some other corruptions first to get more mood boosting options as I think 6 is pretty dicey early on.

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
Is it possible to get Jenny and Lina pregnant yet? I saw that was one of the conversation tips when talking to Lisa about it all.

LylaTigyra

Jul 12, 2019
Is it possible to get Jenny and Lina pregnant yet? I saw that was one of the conversation tips when talking to Lisa about it all.
Not yet. Only Alex has pregnancy content, and only Sami, Haily, and Carla have reached the point that they can have pregnancy content added when Nunu gets to it.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Bro this f game suck ass, I dont understand all the things you have to do, I do them but I still can't progress shit... *clueless that you have to actually activate corruption level*... *after realizing it* ... oh... not bad game

nnorc

Oct 15, 2023
Bro this f game suck ass, I dont understand all the things you have to do, I do them but I still can't progress shit... *clueless that you have to actually activate corruption level*... *after realizing it* ... oh... not bad game
It's kind of a puzzle, you kinda have to go through each revolution to unlock more. The overall corruption level helps. I'd recommend starting with Alex - easiest way is to get her hearts up to 8, and go from there.

Also there are guides on the right of the screen - one that shows your choices & results, the other gives you hints how to unlock each corruption level.

Reactions: Robert rivers

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
It's kind of a puzzle, you kinda have to go through each revolution to unlock more. The overall corruption level helps. I'd recommend starting with Alex - easiest way is to get her hearts up to 8, and go from there.

Also there are guides on the right of the screen - one that shows your choices & results, the other gives you hints how to unlock each corruption level.
Yes, it's kinda confusing sometimes (for me even with the in game guide hehe) but I'm getting there, thanks for the advice

augumon05

Nov 2, 2021
Alright, moderate fan of this game, don't care for VN as a whole since they are so linear, but really like this game for the puzzling route running. Seems like this latest iteration has a bug where mails don't seem to properly unlock after a run. Just ran though a time, and it says I unlocked mail: cake from lisa but it's not there, neither is the mail from lina for checking on the fake Jenny walking on the river.

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
Not yet. Only Alex has pregnancy content, and only Sami, Haily, and Carla have reached the point that they can have pregnancy content added when Nunu gets to it.
Oh, thanks for clarifying! But while we're on the subject, I can't figure out how to get Carla's moonstone.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Nunu312
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/s} in u"     - Got either Haily's message log or her Sunday picnic date with her{/s}\n       {s}and Lina in the forest{/s}".:
Exception: u'/s' closes a text tag that isn't open.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/sceneC1Haily.rpyc", line 725, in script call
    p�z�B֛�O��X�Ҭ7/��_h�"�:Q��Uc
  File "game/scene01d1Noon.rpyc", line 20, in script
    t0���uC�lP��Hh�ІhC%4jz�5�45�%�J������aw|�S+dN��p��8��dY��&�C�P�(p�d��5��c�!���^�}D��s�U)P��(zh5�;��}M�����Am,�V��uTv���K�z])�!�<���B�rI��էv�+�p��J������[/SPOILER]
happens when attempting to read the guide for Lina's corruption level 4

Kit28

Feb 28, 2018
1st post here just because I want to say thanks for your hard work. This is one of the best games I have played on this site.The renders are great, the stories and character interactions are funny, good job.
But I must say, it is by far the most complex and not-user friendly game I have ever played on here. If it did not have the cheat mode and branching tree guide (which is STILL complicated to follow) I would be completely lost and give this game no more than 30 seconds of my time.
So thanks so much for the built in guide! You made a beast, and I don't understand any of whats going on, but it is an amusing ride.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
You can only borrow Lina's camera if you have the Conditions to Alter The Note (Which are to see Alex,Haily,Jenny and Cassidy's hints and to have seen the outcome of the normal note atleast once), You saw Lina taking a photo of Jenny at Saturday Afternoon and its Sunday Noon in the Same Loop. (the only thing that is needed to do in the same loop is the camera thing, the hints can be done through multiple loops.) In my previous comment i also added that to do show the altered note in one Loop you need to downgrade Carla's and Hailey's Corruption to 0 and Lina needs to be at C2. If you have done all that and still haven't unlocked it then the only thing i can offer is for you to post your most recent save and i could give it a glance to see what are you missing

I've been wrestling with this for an hour without any luck. Even using the corruption levels you posted previously and testing a few different flags on Alex I've been unsuccessful. I found out that alex can't be pregnant, because the cryptic note scene for her advances time if she's pregnant. But no matter what order I speak to Jenny/Alex/Cassidy in, I can't figure out how to give Lisa the "normal note". There just aren't any scenes available with her Sunday Noon or Afternoon, and no amount of coaxing will prompt speaking with her from Jenny's scene (even if I did visit them the previous day for the camera).

I've already seen both scenes with Haily present, so I'm sure it's not because her hint is missing. My only guess is that I already entered the correct code once (not knowing it was tied to the note sequence) and the game just refuses to acknowledge that I need to hand Lisa the note. In that sense it would be working similarly to how Carla's dialogue does when you already have Haily's phone number. There's just no option to see it again.

Regardless, the completionist in me died here.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I've been wrestling with this for an hour without any luck. Even using the corruption levels you posted previously and testing a few different flags on Alex I've been unsuccessful. I found out that alex can't be pregnant, because the cryptic note scene for her advances time if she's pregnant. But no matter what order I speak to Jenny/Alex/Cassidy in, I can't figure out how to give Lisa the "normal note". There just aren't any scenes available with her Sunday Noon or Afternoon, and no amount of coaxing will prompt speaking with her from Jenny's scene (even if I did visit them the previous day for the camera).

I've already seen both scenes with Haily present, so I'm sure it's not because her hint is missing. My only guess is that I already entered the correct code once (not knowing it was tied to the note sequence) and the game just refuses to acknowledge that I need to hand Lisa the note. In that sense it would be working similarly to how Carla's dialogue does when you already have Haily's phone number. There's just no option to see it again.

Regardless, the completionist in me died here.
Just tested it and it's at least not broken.

The requirements are, in any loop:
Have given the note to Lisa (by having the note and opening her suitcase)
Have talked to Cassidy about the note
Have talked to Alex about the note

Then in one loop:
Talk to Lina about her camera on Saturday afternoon
Get the note again
Talk to Jenny and Lina by the tree and ask to borrow Lina's camera

This will get you the altered note, which will then be permanently unlocked as a corruption option.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blakeness8

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Just tested it and it's at least not broken.

The requirements are, in any loop:
Have given the note to Lisa (by having the note and opening her suitcase)
Have talked to Cassidy about the note
Have talked to Alex about the note

Then in one loop:
Talk to Lina about her camera on Saturday afternoon
Get the note again
Talk to Jenny and Lina by the tree and ask to borrow Lina's camera

This will get you the altered note, which will then be permanently unlocked as a corruption option.
Opening the suitcase with the note in hand was the scenario I missed. Thanks Nunu

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Bro wtf man! I was just casually speed running through the scenes so I could max out everything and then I get freakin hit with this heartbreak scene with Haily out of nowhere?! Bruh, I felt so bad for her I literally dedicated a single run just on her!

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes