Jan 10, 2022
So after many attempts to activate it I have to ask does anyone know the way to trigger getting Sami's panties. I had one run where I somehow set it off and got them but when attempting the only route that needs them I had too much love on C2 Sami and set off her Wrestle route instead and cannot figure out how to get them again as nothing I do seems to get me wanting to collect panties again.

latex-raven-enjoyer

Jul 19, 2020
You don't give Lisa the note. The note is checked for when you open the suitcase in her room to find underwear.
In "The Note's Secret" Event the first sentence states "If you have EVER experienced giving the note to Lisa." Unless I
I have found the cryptic note and I already have the password, I also already saw the scene where Lisa shows what the note was hiding but I don't know how to alter the note no matter how hard I try
and beyond that this person has claimed to have gotten to a scene where "Lisa shows what the note was hiding"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I have done all this, and I'll do it all again right after I post this even. But I really doubt it will work. So truly what am I missing? Because Alex isn't pregnant and that's the only thing I've seen people say stops it.

Honestly if someone could post the corruption levels people were at when they got it to work, I'd appreciate even that just to know that I'm not getting fucked by that.

latex-raven-enjoyer

Jul 19, 2020
In "The Note's Secret" Event the first sentence states "If you have EVER experienced giving the note to Lisa." Unless I

and beyond that this person has claimed to have gotten to a scene where "Lisa shows what the note was hiding"

And I have done all this, and I'll do it all again right after I post this even. But I really doubt it will work. So truly what am I missing? Because Alex isn't pregnant and that's the only thing I've seen people say stops it.

Honestly if someone could post the corruption levels people were at when they got it to work, I'd appreciate even that just to know that I'm not getting fucked by that.
Okay I did it a second time and still nothing :(

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022

Could you post your corruption stats, particularly for Alex, Haily and Lina? And which version you are on?
Either here or on the Discord.

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021

• You need to have seen all the hints in previous Loops (Haily, Cassidy and Alex IIRC)
  • Watched the outcome of giving Lisa the normal note atleast once.
after having those requierements start a fresh loop and talk with Lina when she's testing the camera (Saturday Afternoon) and in the same loop; After getting the Normal Note go talk with Lina when Haily Isn't there. This should unlocked the option to borrow Lina's camera and from there you can progress normally

I can't remember if you need to show the altered note in the same loop but just in case i would recommend you to downgrade Haily's and Carla's Corruption to 0 since you are left with only 1 time-slot to show the altered note before failing the quest (Haily talks with jenny and that cuts the option to talk to Lina. And Carla Talks with Lisa on the same time-slot cucking you)

Just in case:
  • Alex C5 plus extras (You can get her hint even at C0)
  • Carla C0 (Or she'll cuck you at Sunday Afternoon)
  • Haily C0 (I think you need Haily atleast C2 for her hint. Turn it down to C0 after getting hint or she'll cuck you at Sunday Noon)
  • Jenny C1 (Both. you could get her Hint at C0 )
  • Lina C2 (Duh, its a requierement for C3 lol)
  • Lisa C0
  • Sami C2 plus extras (Irrelevant)

Last edited:

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I went through all that and used the search option, but it never works. Is there a certain time that I look?
Have you activated Lisa's corruption? It doesn't work on C0. Anyway, as I said: "In future loops you can find a card in the kitchen before the poker session as long as no one else in the kitchen. "

Reactions: Degarron
Nov 22, 2018
Well I fixed my last problem, but now I need to find Hailey's moonstone since I can't find it anywhere.
Also, someone said you could get Sami pregnant? How?
Finally, why are you able to get some corruption options but they say "Under Development"?

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes