yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CabinByTheLake-0.31d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
so after playing the latest bit of Sami content, I have to ask? will we be getting bimbo sami as a thing or was that just a one off?

Betterthenlife

Jan 1, 2020
Loving the Sami content (even if she is a bitch) but I've been having some problems with some of the most recent patches.

Despite completing both Sami's C4 while fertile and Haily's C5 I haven't received either of the mails for doing so. Even if I run the unlock mails cheat these mails do not show. Haily also seems to have 2 "Complete Corruption 5" mails. I also got an unlock notes for Sami's mail "Please..." but it hasn't unlocked or come up for me at the end of a run.

I also just finished a run and got the Sami Sex, Love, Backrub Orgasm, and the Lisa Naked Chef, unlocks but my world corruption didn't seem to change.

I've seem some people mention on here that old saves were causing issues, and just wanted to ask if anyone else had these problems before I restart the save?

Thanks,

Reactions: HeathenFilth

Siegfrido

Apr 19, 2023
I also just finished a run and got the Sami Sex, Love, Backrub Orgasm, and the Lisa Naked Chef, unlocks but my world corruption didn't seem to change.
There seems to be many issues with the world corruption... Mine basically went back to 14 when I reached like 30... and when I use the debug option, the levels return to 14 after I finish a cycle...

According to the patch notes the debug option should work better now.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016

I've seem some people mention on here that old saves were causing issues, and just wanted to ask if anyone else had these problems before I restart the save?
There seems to be many issues with the world corruption... Mine basically went back to 14 when I reached like 30... and when I use the debug option, the levels return to 14 after I finish a cycle...

According to the patch notes the debug option should work better now.
Most of these seem to be down to a change in the code, where before earning world corruption added to the worldCorruption value, now your world corruption is tied to "lockedCorruption" (which you earn in most 'old' events) plus the amount of strings in "activeCorruption" (which gets added when you do "new" events {the ones marked with red/blue/green/yellew circles in the conversation map}).
Your worldCorruption value (the one that shows up in game) updates a bit randomly, especially on old saves.
Also, some things goes of off lockedCorruption instead of worldCorruption, so while it might say in game that you have the right amount for an event or achivement, you might not be able to get it yet.
Old saves don't have a "lockedCorruption" value, so once you do a run that earns you one, all your old worldCorruption will be lost.

Last edited:

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Most of these seem to be down to a change in the code, where before earning world corruption added to the worldCorruption value, now your world corruption is tied to "lockedCorruption" (which you earn in most 'old' events) plus the amount of strings in "activeCorruption" (which gets added when you do "new" events {the ones marked with red/blue/green/yellew circles in the conversation map}).
Your worldCorruption value (the one that shows up in game) updates a bit randomly, especially on old saves.
Also, some things goes of off lockedCorruption instead of worldCorruption, so while it might say in game that you have the right amount for an event or achivement, you might not be able to get it yet.
Old saves don't have a "lockedCorruption" value, so once you do a run that earns you one, all your old worldCorruption will be lost.
Very close, locked corruption has always existed and was effectively a holding point for new world corruption between runs.

The new corruption system has been something I've been quietly working on for a LONG time now as I much prefer it over the old system. It's a lot easier to use.

Actually scraping the old system out and replacing it was supposed to go hand in hand with inserting the character sprites and new renders into the earlier parts of the game, a general quality increase of the early work to bring it up to standard.

This has proved to be... a large task. Sometimes I can spend one day a week doing it. What I should do, is halt all other development and just do the work. But I always want to have new and exciting content each week. I don't want to slow down content development so I can work on systems. I know I can do both, even if it will slow down this new system implementation...

I also started to make the switch over at a time where I rapidly ran out of system development time. Making a long, slow process take longer. I obviously don't like that... but I feel I can still hold my developer head high because it is getting done on top of new content. There is no three month systems break where people wonder what I'm even doing every week.

Reactions: Betterthenlife

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
This has proved to be... a large task. Sometimes I can spend one day a week doing it. What I should do, is halt all other development and just do the work. But I always want to have new and exciting content each week. I don't want to slow down content development so I can work on systems. I know I can do both, even if it will slow down this new system implementation...
I'm guessing the second "Corruption" on Alex's status screen is a preview of the new system, and will replace the old icons? Personally I think that's a shame, the icons had a lot of charm that's lost with a colored dot and a bit of text, but it will make it easier to find stuff you have missed.

Regarding how you update the system, it might be an idea to put this to the patrons (since they are the ones that matter), but most people would prefer not starting over too often, and if I understand how you intend for the new system to work, each scene at least will have to be repeated in order for it to "unlock" in the new system once it's moved to it? Plus until the new system is done you might end up with some messy double up in the progresslog as people unlock new version of old events.

Oh, and related to the new system, skipping the intro doesn't award the same unlocks as playing though it at the moment, it is missing:
progresslog: "World Corruption: Alex Grope" (should be called "{image=ui/iconminialex.png} First Grope" in the new system)
activeCorruption/totalCorruption: u'd3nightDefault|t|0|c|Alex|s|Gold|p|False|f|False|n|First Grope'
and
progresslog: "{image=ui/iconminialex.png} New Mail: Keep in Touch"
activeCorruption/totalCorruption: u'sceneID|t|tierNum|c|chaName|s|style|p|pregBool|f|pegBool|n|corruptionName' <-{might wanna fix that name too}

And take a look at Sami lvl 3 Sunday Midnight event "Sleeping with Sami", it seems to always proc when she is at 8+ love, rather then being limited to successful outcome of the earlier "The Sami Situation" event. (This makes getting the mail "Fucker..." and "Don't Tell" really hard).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nunu312

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
I need help getting Haily's moonstone. I get the scene with her Sunday night but I don't know how to get the moonstone.

• Angry
Reactions: FROZER

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
quick question, do i need to get the moonstones in an specific order? i been trying to get haily but i just cant get it.
Moonstones are only gated by world corruption. Which is a system that has had some issues lately, but it shouldn't be buggy anymore, just might require some cheats if you don't want to restart the save game to fix up numbers that should be higher.

1710563308667.png
Pic unrelated

• Red Heart
Reactions: HeathenFilth

Betterthenlife

Jan 1, 2020
Thanks for the info! I can only imagine how complicated coding something like the world corruption can be.

Just before I restart for a clean slate I wanted to check about the missing mails. Are other people able to get the Haily complete corruption 5 mail? If so something in my save is blocking it completely.

Reactions: Logan3000x
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes