Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
Got a bug where after a certain point of time and choices made, the "an exception has occurred" error pops up and makes it impossible to see the map for Jenny and Lina.
Got that bug after i have chosen the Option to show Alex MC's Dick in the Shower, after that even loading a save crashed the game immediatly.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I was having problems with the patch as well, so I cleaned up a few things in a couple of files. It's working for me now.

If you want to use my fixes, download the attached zip and extract the folder. Merge the game folders and overwrite the files.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not the dev of this game and I'm not supporting this fix. I'm simply sharing it. You're on your own if you use it and it doesn't work for you. :devilish:

gaga123321

Sep 16, 2018
okay, i played this game and got nearly everything, i got almsot all achivements except the titty monster strikes back, but maybe jsut another go or two. But HOW THE HELL DO I GET SAMI FOOT JOB i literraly tried to shuffle everything i could that involves her and nothing, all characters with all the corruptions, all the scenes in their development, but how do i get that footjob???

Mar 13, 2018
umm I know it's still a pretty early build in the game, do you remember mc asking to touch Alex's breast so make it make the scene. you have all the models that little thing is truly the one that made the game alive and not just text after text

good luck

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
So you are a self-labeled boobman that asks for "breast reduction". And I'm the weird one?
i never labeled myself as a boobman, i'm actualy a legman, and on the matter of size for the boobpeople, please do not reduce them to only alien's tities lover, it's disrepectufll to generalise a comunity to only a part of them, you could have some having a particular liking form of breast, nipple, repsonse to gravity or even firmness and they would still enter the boobpeople side of the hentai, respect the boobpeople culture you ignorant assman (i'm joking about this serious matter, just thought it was funny to speack about boob people and boob culture >< but i'm still a legman :p and i still don't know if you are actualy an assman :D )

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Oookay, when I save in a selection with the two red eyes girl the games just finish when I tried to load my savefile, not even a error, also I had some problem when I tried looking at the path when I was talking with both of them, keep sending me error and have to do rollback (or scroll), can someone give me a full save?

Vlo

Sep 23, 2017
okay, i played this game and got nearly everything, i got almsot all achivements except the titty monster strikes back, but maybe jsut another go or two. But HOW THE HELL DO I GET SAMI FOOT JOB i literraly tried to shuffle everything i could that involves her and nothing, all characters with all the corruptions, all the scenes in their development, but how do i get that footjob???
Theres no image for this one, just text
In the morning Take Bags and Peek
Do whatever afternoon
Night watch movie with Sami Jenny Lina
Sit next to Sami
Massage her feet
Tickle Her
Put up with it

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Nunu312 I like the concept, like the plot, love the art, but I hate to say it... the gameplay is just too much stress to enjoy the game! If you streamline the mechanics down closer to a VN with free roam, it would be a hit with a wider group. Most people want to relax and enjoy a story more than try to remember every possible choice you tried on the last of a seemingly endless loop..

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
while I understand what yuo mean I think that the game is heading in a good direction with the guide thing being alredy set in place and with a bit further refinement, we can have the best of both world in terms of streamlined expiriance and actually engaging gameplay, plus shifting the game to a freeroam VN would also repeal some, after the name alone evokes endless grind in the minds of many, not to mention make the game as a whole less distinct

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
This is just so incredibly, unfortunately painful to actually try to play. Everything is always a huge repetitive slog. Even dealing with the menus between loops just takes for-fucking-ever doing the same thing over and over. Honestly I'd just stop here and rework this entirely in a more traditional format. I think that's won't just provide the best result, but also be the easiest...

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
how do you use the influence of the world it says i have -3 out of 13 corruption spent but how do you spend them

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
you click stuff at the end of each loop to bold it, which means it's in use. Either in character acts or being able to use Luck Stones (which help you figure out more corruptions for characters). You unlock more influence doing certain events or a combination of what to do (usually the map helps detail those in yellow).

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
So for the first few loops the incest patch doesn't work but after getting the world corruption up all of a sudden it just starts working, super weird lol

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes