Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
ok, any clues for "what was that?"
Saturday Midnight, select the wood when there are a "?" and select "Move closer" to 'see' the woman. and after that, rewind the time (with the wheel or Page Up) and rechoose "Move Closer" without the woman this time

zacman200

Sep 2, 2018
I ask because I've tried everything, it's like it doesn't work and yet I've heard people say they got it to work after just a few try's, I've tried for hours in the past, and nothing seemed to work

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
I ask because I've tried everything, it's like it doesn't work and yet I've heard people say they got it to work after just a few try's, I've tried for hours in the past, and nothing seemed to work
Indeed, I restarted a game, and the achievement does not unlock: maybe there are an other condition (or the conditions may have changed, i don't know :/)
And by the way, the achievement "kiss a girl" does not unlock by kissing Haily or Sami

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed, I restarted a game, and the achievement does not unlock: maybe there are an other condition (or the conditions may have changed, i don't know :/)
And by the way, the achievement "kiss a girl" does not unlock by kissing Hailey or Sami
I was able to get it by doing the scroll back thing like you suggested and then clicking places on the return screen. A button popped up here and I got the shadow lady and could talk to her but the button disapeared after I picked my choices.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do I get Haily's love to 7 so I can get her to stage 2 of corruption?

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
How do I get Haily's love to 7 so I can get her to stage 2 of corruption?
Friday night - talk to her, do the name thing (not sexy), give report (need alex corruption 2) - that gets you 2
Sat evening - talk to Haily, spy tool - milk - that gets you to 3
Sun morning - noon or afternoon - alex, find anything good, go looking for trouble, grab her but, midnight - sex with alex
Monday early morning - give Haily news (sex with alex gives +4)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Friday night - talk to her, do the name thing (not sexy), give report (need alex corruption 2) - that gets you 2
Sat evening - talk to Haily, spy tool - milk - that gets you to 3
Sun morning - noon or afternoon - alex, find anything good, go looking for trouble, grab her but, midnight - sex with alex
Monday early morning - give Haily news (sex with alex gives +4)
Thank you.

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
Seems like a fun game, I'm just to dumb to figure it out. Trying to guess when 'concern' from Clara is added but no idea beyond options requiring it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
Seems like a fun game, I'm just to dumb to figure it out. Trying to guess when 'concern' from Clara is added but no idea beyond options requiring it
you cannot know in advance what will intrigue her.
but if you look at the chart of choices (red circle), you can see which choices you have already made increase her concern, represented by stars near her image (blue circle)
001.png

Reactions: teraptuss

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
you cannot know in advance what will intrigue her.
but if you look at the chart of choices (red circle), you can see which choices you have already made increase her concern, represented by stars near her image (blue circle)
View attachment 2279543
Oh gez that and Jealousy. I guess I should have known that, but god is it hard to find stuff, and running through the days for a single branch is a pain in the ass, can only get anyone to one corruption, and Max's declares she needs more corruption before I can get a new hint, so it feels like Clara should be the last one I'm suppose to even try

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Oh gez that and Jealousy. I guess I should have known that, but god is it hard to find stuff, and running through the days for a single branch is a pain in the ass, can only get anyone to one corruption, and Max's declares she needs more corruption before I can get a new hint, so it feels like Clara should be the last one I'm suppose to even try
Have you turned on the new corruption levels at the end of the loop?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Oldishy

Jun 16, 2022
Ok, I've tried again and managed to get the patch working by using JOIplay, which was a hassle because I hardly understand any of this stuff but whatever. Here's how, for anyone else who may be trying for Android
(Sorry if I'm preaching to the choir here, I'm sure most of you reading know all of this already)

First, download and install the PC version. Extract the ZIP folder and go to Downloads>CBTL>CBTL>game>tl>None

Here you'll find some "common" files, here is where the patch goes in, place it, extract it and move the two patch.rpy and patch.rpyc files that are inside, move them next to the common files.

I deleted the now empty file that the two patch files came from, but I'm not sure if it's necessary or not. It probably doesn't matter.

Then, go deeper into None>Patch>game, and delete the two patches that are already there.

That's that. Now you can try playing using JOIplay. Keep in mind there's a separate plug-in for Renpy functionality that you'll have to download as well.

BUT if it doesn't load, which it probably won't if your phone is relatively updated, you'll have to go back to CBTL>CBTL>game, and find "script_version.txt", which will read "(7, 4, 8)". Just replace the 8 with a 6.

Anyways, it should work then. If not, there's a log.txt and a traceback.txt that will tell you why it crashed. Which helped me out.
So far JOIplay has been working flawlessly for me as far as I can tell, unlike a few other games I've tried in the past, so IMO there's no loss of quality.

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
I'm enjoying the game, it's a really cool and unique concept, but I'm having trouble understanding some of the flow chart. There are places on it that it looks like I should have options that I don't in game. For example, on Sunday afternoon, when Sami is prepping to work out, there's an option under "talk" that looks like it should be unlocked if I've gotten a BJ from Sami. I did on this run, so that option is green. When i get to that section of the dialogue tree though, my only options are still "are you liking it here" and "how strong are you," there's no third option. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
I'm enjoying the game, it's a really cool and unique concept, but I'm having trouble understanding some of the flow chart. There are places on it that it looks like I should have options that I don't in game. For example, on Sunday afternoon, when Sami is prepping to work out, there's an option under "talk" that looks like it should be unlocked if I've gotten a BJ from Sami. I did on this run, so that option is green. When i get to that section of the dialogue tree though, my only options are still "are you liking it here" and "how strong are you," there's no third option. Anyone have any idea what's going on?
i think i know why it's like that
you got the BJ the Sunday Morning, when you went to see Lin in her bedroom and ask help for Sami
while your option for the dialogue appears when you got the BJ Saturday early morning when you wake up with Alex next to you
(but yes logically it should work for both, it's just that there are bugs needs some corrections sometimes ^^')

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes