xorand

May 8, 2019
Game's awesome.

Great integration of fetishes (especially BE :) )

However I can't quite seem to 100% the latest release - can't find a path for Sami footjob

ChopTheHead

Sep 15, 2021
It says win/linux in the downloads. How do I run it in Linux?
For these games you usually run the script in the main folder (the name of it depends on the game, so I'll refer to it as GameName.sh). You might need to make it executable first (I've seen a few games here that didn't come with that permission set, prebably depends on the dev), which might be possible from your DE (I'm still kinda new to Linux so I'm not sure this is universal, but at least Pop!_OS lets you do it by right clicking the file and going into the Properties menu), or from the CLI with "chmod +x GameName.sh". If this permission is not set you'll usually have to do the same for the executable, which should be in the /lib/linux-x86-64 (or /lib/linux-i686) directory inside the game's folder and is similarly named GameName (with no extension). You can also use that executable to run the game, but I find the script more convenient.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Well... that was a longer time than I thought it would be, and it's still not done, but man is it improved. Version 3 has been publicly released

A bunch of new stuff, animations and scenes. But the biggest thing is the guide.

It's been a massive amount of effort in it and I'm quite proud of it. Perfect? I'm sure you can break it and then I'll go fix it. Similarly I broke a bit of a promise but I don't think you'll mind, I said I wouldn't release publicly until it was done, but at that time I thought this would be a week or two's worth of work, not what is looking like two months. Given it's been one of those months I figured I'd release. While my patrons have been getting weekly builds, you all still deserve to at least see whats been going on. Especially now that it's at a stage where it is mostly complete, it should be able to guide you through most of the game and massively reduce the frustration that a lot of people had been feeling. It is currently missing a few of the most important scenes, but that's just the way development goes, some parts are done now and some parts are done later.

I've also been going through some drafts of other areas that need improvement such as the end of run menus but all in all, that is for after the guide. I try to mix guide work in with new scenes, so that there is something fresh in each build rather than just non-content stuff (although this past fortnight as per request I've been far more guide than content). Anyway what I'm trying to say is I'm tackling these features one at a time so you can actually see them. If you care there are some shots up on the discord that you can get to from the button in game or wherever else I put it.

Anyway, I'm sure people will have some questions but in the mean time go hide in some giant tits.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
Not to be that guy, again, but yuo need to make the update show on the latest update page, consistent updates or even just updates are a draw after all

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Well... that was a longer time than I thought it would be, and it's still not done, but man is it improved. Version 3 has been publicly released

A bunch of new stuff, animations and scenes. But the biggest thing is the guide.

It's been a massive amount of effort in it and I'm quite proud of it. Perfect? I'm sure you can break it and then I'll go fix it. Similarly I broke a bit of a promise but I don't think you'll mind, I said I wouldn't release publicly until it was done, but at that time I thought this would be a week or two's worth of work, not what is looking like two months. Given it's been one of those months I figured I'd release. While my patrons have been getting weekly builds, you all still deserve to at least see whats been going on. Especially now that it's at a stage where it is mostly complete, it should be able to guide you through most of the game and massively reduce the frustration that a lot of people had been feeling. It is currently missing a few of the most important scenes, but that's just the way development goes, some parts are done now and some parts are done later.

I've also been going through some drafts of other areas that need improvement such as the end of run menus but all in all, that is for after the guide. I try to mix guide work in with new scenes, so that there is something fresh in each build rather than just non-content stuff (although this past fortnight as per request I've been far more guide than content). Anyway what I'm trying to say is I'm tackling these features one at a time so you can actually see them. If you care there are some shots up on the discord that you can get to from the button in game or wherever else I put it.

Anyway, I'm sure people will have some questions but in the mean time go hide in some giant tits.
Dev can we get android port?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
seeing the tags, and overview, i was really interested, screenshots make the game seem quite fun, but ...too much for me, any hope of having the breast size reduced ? seeing the main pic in the overview, green and blue top seem to be already quite a bit over my personal max limit for enjoyement but the only i could still get to like if there was no other gravity or proportion defilling breast around (if not i'll just go look somewhere else, even if i'm not i know allien's titties lover exist and are still mostly good people ><)
btw i preffer alien's tities lover than washboard's lover, never understood the second, a woman without breast is like a pant without pocket, you never know where to put your hands

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Got a bug where after a certain point of time and choices made, the "an exception has occurred" error pops up and makes it impossible to see the map for Jenny and Lina.

Reactions: Meaning Less

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Got a bug where after a certain point of time and choices made, the "an exception has occurred" error pops up and makes it impossible to see the map for Jenny and Lina.
I'm getting lots of exceptions here also even when creating a new save, this last version was probably untested
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/scene02d1Afternoon.rpy", line 56, in <module>
KeyError: u'd1afternoonDefault1_1'

(btw, I'm not using incest patch)

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes