myself

Sep 21, 2017
At long last version 5 is out...

Apologies for the wait but now we are back on schedule! And thank god for that, the thought that the old end of run screen was still out there hurts my soul.

Anyway... I hope you all enjoy playing Elden Ring instead... I 100% do not blame you.
dont forget to update the Ipatch please :D

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
The first loop is very confusing. We get almost no background on the situation or any of the characters, and there's like 10 of them. Then we see some tits, talk a bit to characters we can't remember the names of yet, and the loop ends. This needs more backstory, or - if there's some of it later - it needs to happen earlier.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I love big tits and i realy like characters facial features but as a fan of big tits even i do believe this size of tits are funny not sexy, i cant imagine how petite lovers feels about them at all :LOL:

Nunu312 You have any plan to remake tit size of girls? Like making their size smaller than this, like making biggest one is current smallest one and creating good divercity? Or things gonna be same for future aswell?
While I do think that more diversity would have been better, I have no plans to remake the characters existing art. Once people pointed this out I saw it as well and it was just like "Of course!" but all in all I feel it's something that could be better, but isn't itself bad.
dont forget to update the Ipatch please :D
I am not in charge of the incest patch, but I don't think I've done anything that would break it.
The first loop is very confusing. We get almost no background on the situation or any of the characters, and there's like 10 of them. Then we see some tits, talk a bit to characters we can't remember the names of yet, and the loop ends. This needs more backstory, or - if there's some of it later - it needs to happen earlier.
I can see where you're coming from. As a writer it can be very easy for me to imagine the backstories without... well actually telling them. There is a lot about the early stages that could use some reworking and I would like to get around to it. While I'd like to say this will be soon I'm not entirely sure when I can fit it it. For now it will just have to be like a real reunion where you don't know what anyone is doing and struggle to remember their names! (Disclaimer: Just because real reunions are like that, that doesn't make it good gameplay)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Every game that caters to people who prefer massive breasts always seems to have people posting that it's too unrealistic and suggesting that it needs changed.

On the other hand I don't recall seeing too many people in threads for games with all small tits posting about how nobody likes the character models and they need bigger breasts.
Yea, it gets really tiresome. Those people should just leave us alone and let us enjoy our giant titties in peace

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
So yeah, i've got everything in the game other than these two hidden character/event achievements, anyone knows where to get them?

Nunu312 Not sure if you have noticed, but Sunday Morning doesn't exist.
Also, playing back any of the "Reward" scenes causes this error when the scene ends:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
So yeah, i've got everything in the game other than these two hidden character/event achievements, anyone knows where to get them?

Nunu312 Not sure if you have noticed, but Sunday Morning doesn't exist.
Also, playing back any of the "Reward" scenes causes this error when the scene ends:

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

BlueTennis303

Jul 24, 2017
I didn't expect to already like this game so much, I think the gameplay loop is pretty fun and it's exciting to see what each corruption level brings to the table. The characters are attractive and fit my preferences quite a bit, I hope to see more of the breast expansion tag too. I like the dialogue for Alex's path, her hesitance makes the corruption aspect more enjoyable. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Prey route has to offer for Jenny.

Thanks for the work, it's already pretty high up in my favorite VN games here.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 1472507

Overview:
When you were younger you were inseparable from the girls you grew up with, but as time past they moved away and you grew apart.
But now you are coming to a reunion, to reconnect and see how you've all changed and grown.
Although it might not go well at first, you find yourself back there again, with the power to change how things went.
What will you shape your relations into? Why is the past changing? And how is the reunion repeating?​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-25
Release Date: 2022-02-25
Developer: Nunu - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05c
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Patches:

*This patch is not made, nor endorsed by the dev, download and use it at your own risks.

View attachment 1472475 View attachment 1472479 View attachment 1472480 View attachment 1472482 View attachment 1472485 View attachment 1594410 View attachment 1594412
how do spend corrution points ????

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
how do spend corrution points ????
In the latest build there is an experiment running where spending corruption points have been phased out. They still effect the game in various ways, but currently you do not have to spend them.

When I was redesigning the menus I asked myself if they where even adding anything? I wasn't sure of the answer.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I've released a hotfix that should solve all the (bug related) problems people were having.

I mean I wont guarantee it solves EVERYTHING, but I went through and tested all the offending areas. Presumably now the game deletes system32 if you talk to Cassidy or something but that's just to be expected. (Disclaimer: the game will not delete your system32)

Feb 8, 2020
Hey got this bug when viewing the alex and hailey dream sequence

Rich (BB code):
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'endmenublank'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/dreams.rpyc", line 519, in script
    �R��!biL�%ƥ�b�D�:Q����/��&��!���Lˀ�8h��hY@sU��8�3mPC}Qr�03(�BƸ��v����h\r���d<#\h\rk�c��;�4�'�j
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Cabin by the Lake 0.05c
Sat Feb 26 10:36:37 2022

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Hey got this bug when viewing the alex and hailey dream sequence

Rich (BB code):
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/dreams.rpyc", line 519, in script
    �R��!biL�%ƥ�b�D�:Q����/��&��!���Lˀ�8h��hY@sU��8�3mPC}Qr�03(�BƸ��v����h\r���d<#\h\rk�c��;�4�'�j
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Cabin by the Lake 0.05c
Sat Feb 26 10:36:37 2022
This issue was resolved in the hotfix I released... 14 minutes ago. Links are updated but thread hasn't been bumped yet.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
How to have sex with alex?
You can't in the game as far as i know, you can see the sex scene in the rewards section for alex...
Which sucks balls, i never care about bonus rewards/hidden pictures, so the fact that it's not in the core game makes this scene feel like non-canon/what-if side story. Maybe it will be added later, but for now it's a bummer.

• Sad
Reactions: Budman 1959

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Despite several tries...i don't know how to get hailey-selfie corruption point

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes