Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Actually that reminds me of something else, it seems like the corruption for Hailey is supposed to give you her phone number at the start of the game since there's a Texting Hailey event on Saturday Morning, but it seems like you have to ask Carla for it each time. Not sure if it's intended or not but if you get her number and don't call her on Saturday the event to call on Sunday Noon blocks the event to take Sami to the beach.
Yes, these are all true and existing bugs... which have been patched out for the next release. Thank you for bringing them up though, better these things are mentioned twice and fixed than mentioned once and forgotten!

It is relevant as I'm currently writing a bunch of Haily stuff with a side of Sami.

Providence25

Mar 13, 2022
Hey, sorry to bother you, just been playing the game and I noticed there's a bit of an error that keeps happening when I try to play one of Alex's dream (the Hot Tub with Hailey), where towards the end, the game would give an error screen.

Something about not being able to find 'endmenublank' script.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hey, sorry to bother you, just been playing the game and I noticed there's a bit of an error that keeps happening when I try to play one of Alex's dream (the Hot Tub with Hailey), where towards the end, the game would give an error screen.

already known bug ^^ and fixing in progress XD

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018

I actually had to do several hot fixes to this and I'm not quite sure where it's left the files in this thread. Some of the download links may still include the bugs. What I do know is that the downloads on patreon (public release, no signup necessary) are the most up to date version. Alternatively you could wait for the next public release in a week and a bit.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Nunu312 There's a possible bug in Alex's handjob in the forest scene where she calls the MC [mc] instead of the MC's name. I don't know if it's because I'm playing a previous save from 0.05, though. I'll try from a new game and see if the same thing happens.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Nunu312 There's a possible bug in Alex's handjob in the forest scene where she calls the MC [mc] instead of the MC's name. I don't know if it's because I'm playing a previous save from 0.05, though. I'll try from a new game and see if the same thing happens.
Thank you very much, I'll check it out.

As for the peoples comments about the big boobs... you're welcome.

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
Hey, thanks for the update.
I noticed that the time of day doesn't always seem to be titled correctly in the map mode as of latest patch. For example, Sunday Noon happens twice in a row (first time with the events that are supposed to be up on Sunday Morning). Doesn't seem to affect the playthrough in any way but you may wanna take a look at it anyway.

Looking forward to next patch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nunu312

Providence25

Mar 13, 2022
Thank you very much, I'll check it out.

As for the peoples comments about the big boobs... you're welcome.
Don't worry about those guys who don't like the big boobs. I for one appreciate it. Not many people out there would do a game with gals with tits as big as those. Only other example I ever found was Terminal Desires by Jimjim. If there are any other out there with games with gals with boobs as big as those, I would love to know who they are.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
cant seem to get passed the red haired girl all other content is locked ?? and whats with the thing dancin in the woods ?? and the hints are no help at all

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Noneseriously10

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I love the irony of this part of the changelog

Changes:
- Removed the quick start option from new games, it is redundant with the existing cheat menu
- Added more love and mood to talking to Alex at C0 on saturday night
- Alex's burnt mechanic now completely disables her if she becomes burnt
- Alex is more willing to perform oral sex and swallow in C3
- Minor updates to several texts depending on actions
- Removed the quick start option from new games, it is redundant with the existing cheat menu

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I can't seem to unlock the thing after Excited for Alex or Jenny after Prey. The in game guide just says I'm finished with corruption, are those locks coming later?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Noneseriously10

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Can you give any more information, such as any error messages? Also which platform (Windows, Linux, Mac) you are using would be helpful.
windows, and no error nothing it simply when i click not even in task manager appear anything. trid to see if it was compatibility or has anything to do with admin, nothing... oh well anyway i redo the download and it works

asdasffasfasf

Mar 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loved the game and gameplay loop. I've done everything except the two secret achievements. Seems like after your mom disappears(as in not in the game as an option) the thing appears in the forest at night. .

I have an issue with meeting Alex in your bedroom at corruption 4 the first time you're able to. Prior to this I was able to get the Corruption: Alex Tasted Semen, but I still can't go down this path.

Also I love huge breasts, and it can be a fine line between looking tacky and good for these models, but I think you managed it great.

Reactions: sodiumborate
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes